This high quality farmed Siberian Sturgeon is the result of the very best Iranian caviar artisans and salt masters flown into Italy to oversee and handle production. It's their secret art, handed down for centuries, that makes the difference in this superior quality Baerii Caviar.
Baerii Siberian Sturgeon Caviar: Dark brown in colour, with a perfect salinity and maturation of the eggs, provides a Caviar with a delicate taste that makes it and exquisite Caviar; so as to surely satisfy the palate of the connoisseur. Considered an Osetra, sometimes spelled as (oscietra, oscietre, osscietre, etc.) by some, we hold this high-grade caviar with much regard. Serves 2-4 people.
- This product ships direct from the producer and will cost $30 for overnight delivery.
- Monday delivery is not possible. Tuesday through Friday deliveries only- excluding holidays.
- Please note that the "Create Your Own Gift Basket" option (item G151) is not available for this product.
* Caviar orders must be placed 24 hours in advance during the holiday season to ensure next day shipping. An order placed by Noon EST on Monday will ship on Tuesday.
Nutritional information coming soon!
SHIPPING OPTIONS & FEES
Please allow 1-3 business days to process your order.
Perishable Shipping Fees*:
Fast - $24.99 / Fastest - $39.99
* Perishable orders below $65 incur a $7.99 surcharge. Perishable orders placed after 10AM PT / 1PM EST on Friday will ship the next Monday to avoid sitting in a carrier’s warehouse over the weekend!
Non-Perishable Shipping Fees (if your order contains only non-refrigerated items):
Standard - $13.99 / Fast - $24.99 / Fastest - $39.99*
Note: Additional charges apply for shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico.
Ship To Multiple Addresses: We make shipping to all your family and friends easy! Select “Ship to Multiple Address” in your cart to split your order into multiple deliveries.
Holiday Shipping: Shop Now, Ship Later. Pick a delivery week at checkout!
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition! We’ve carefully selected packaging options that have minimal impact on the environment without compromising on food safety or quality.
For perishable orders, we line our shipping boxes with Tempguard - a unique, padded insulator made of 100% pre-consumer recycled paper material. We further control the temperature with recycled kraft paper fill and non-toxic frozen gel packs. In the summer months, we may include dry ice to ensure fresh delivery in very hot weather.
Note: Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by recycling your shipping box, Tempguard liner, and kraft fill (all 100% curbside recyclable!). Store the gel packs in your freezer and reuse to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.