- Cranberry Chevre with Cinnamon: Fresh, tangy chevre from Quebec topped with cranberries and a touch of cinnamon. (4.5 oz)
- Canadian Camembert: Born centuries ago in Normandy, this Camembert is made in Quebec by French emigrants. (7 oz)
- Kerrygold Dubliner: Dubliner is a robust, aged cow's milk cheese with a bit of a hard texture similar to a Cheddar. In one bite you can taste the diversity of flavors - from nutty to sharp to sweet. (7.5 oz)
- Mini Toasts: Perfect with cheese and pate. (2.75 oz)
- Carr's English Table Water Crackers: Crunchy and mild: the perfect cheese cracker! (2.2 oz)
- Artisan Blistered Virginia Peanuts: Artisan gourmet peanuts done the way they used to be made. A real treat as a snack any time of day. (5 oz)
- Trouvillais by Biscuiterie de l'Abbaye: Made with the butter and fresh cream of Isigny A.O.C., Trouvillais by Biscuiterie de l'Abbaye blend fresh cream and local fruit with pure butter to give a satisfying crunchiness with an underlying fruitiness to their cookies. (4.4 oz)
- Eggplant Caponata by Casa Rinaldi: Serve this Sicilian specialty on grilled bread for the perfect bruschetta. It even makes an excellent pasta sauce. (9.3 oz)
- Dalmatia Olive Tapenade : From Dalmatia's fabled Adriatic coast. An exquisite blend of slightly sweet and smoky olives with extra virgin olive oil. (6.7 oz)
- Gift Presentation: Hand assembled in a rustic pine crate, finished with an elegant dark brown ribbon.
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.