This is a truly satisfying collection of goodies that will fulfill any sweet craving! This indulgent gift includes an ample array of delicious snacks to share or save for your next hankering for sweet things. Included:
- Frollini Cookies: Created by Puglia's Master Bakers, Isola Frollini Biscuits pack a little bit of sweet and a lot of crisp! This authentic Italian Biscuit has just the right taste to complement soft and hard cheeses. Pairs well with fruits and desserts, dipped in coffee or a favorite drink. (10.6 oz)
- Caramelized Walnuts: Fresh and crunchy, these Spanish walnuts (Nueces Acarameladas) are prepared simply with fresh, halved walnuts, sugar, and sunflower oil. The perfect foil to the saltiness of blue cheeses and tanginess of goat cheeses. Serve with fresh pears. Great tossed over a salad or just straight out of the container! (3.5 oz)
- Fudge Bites: John Kelly Chocolate Truffles are not quite like any other chocolate truffle you've ever tried - incredibly rich and creamy. (3.4 oz)
- Rustic Bakery Cookies: Rustic Bakery prides itself on baking with as many organic ingredients as possible to produce truly delicious and natural products. (4 oz)
- Belgian Chocolate Bar: The intense and aromatic taste of real Belgian chocolate with exotic flavors. (2.5 oz)
- Gavotte Biscuits: Since 1920, the Gavottes Biscuit Factory, in Brittany, France, has been channelling all its expertise into guaranteeing quality products. Using simple, high quality ingredients, their pastry chefs bring you consistently delicious and unique biscuits. (4.2 oz)
- Pastilles: Since 1863 Droste has been known for its pastilles.These delectable buttons of silky-smooth European chocolate will literally melt in your mouth. Using only the best Dutch chocolate, the pastille is rounded on the top and flat on the bottom. It fits perfectly between your tongue and the roof of your mouth. (3.5 oz)
- Shortbread Highlanders: This pure, creamery butter shortbread is baked in the Highland village of Aberlour, Speyside, using an original family recipe perfected by Joseph Walker in 1898. (7 oz)
- Chocolate Largueta Almonds: These gigantic cocoa-dusted chocolate-covered almonds from Spain are irresistible! Piedras, which is the Spanish word for "stones", are toasted Largueta almonds dipped in chocolate and dusted with cocoa powder. They are crunchy and flavorful without being overly sweet. (4 oz)
- Organic Dried Figs: These plump, jumbo Symrna figs from Turkey are the ultimate treat for any fig lover! Sweet and wonderfully rich, these figs are sun-dried and naturally sweet with no added sugar. (6 oz)
- Frolletti Cookies: Frolletti is one of the most traditional of Italian snacks. This airy and light Artisan made Frolletti is meant to enjoy as a snack or as a side accompanying a cup of coffee in the morning or with any dessert after dinner. (10 oz)
- Gift Presentation: Hand assembled in our sturdy igourmet shipper.
Please note that any item temporarily out of stock will be substituted with a similar item of equal or greater value.
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition! We’ve carefully selected packaging options that have minimal impact on the environment without compromising on food safety or quality.
For perishable orders, we line our shipping boxes with Tempguard - a unique, padded insulator made of 100% pre-consumer recycled paper material. We further control the temperature with recycled kraft paper fill and non-toxic frozen gel packs. In the summer months, we may include dry ice to ensure fresh delivery in very hot weather.
Note: Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by recycling your shipping box, Tempguard liner, and kraft fill (all 100% curbside recyclable!). Store the gel packs in your freezer and reuse to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.