This is a truly satisfying collection of goodies that will fulfill any sweet craving! This indulgent gift includes an ample array of delicious snacks to share or save for your next hankering for sweet things. Included:
- Frollini Cookies: Created by Puglia's Master Bakers, Isola Frollini Biscuits pack a little bit of sweet and a lot of crisp! This authentic Italian Biscuit has just the right taste to complement soft and hard cheeses. Pairs well with fruits and desserts, dipped in coffee or a favorite drink. (10.6 oz)
- Caramelized Walnuts: Fresh and crunchy, these Spanish walnuts (Nueces Acarameladas) are prepared simply with fresh, halved walnuts, sugar, and sunflower oil. The perfect foil to the saltiness of blue cheeses and tanginess of goat cheeses. Serve with fresh pears. Great tossed over a salad or just straight out of the container! (3.5 oz)
- Fudge Bites: John Kelly Chocolate Truffles are not quite like any other chocolate truffle you've ever tried - incredibly rich and creamy. (3.4 oz)
- Rustic Bakery Cookies: Rustic Bakery prides itself on baking with as many organic ingredients as possible to produce truly delicious and natural products. (4 oz)
- Belgian Chocolate Bar: The intense and aromatic taste of real Belgian chocolate with exotic flavors. (2.5 oz)
- Gavotte Biscuits: Since 1920, the Gavottes Biscuit Factory, in Brittany, France, has been channelling all its expertise into guaranteeing quality products. Using simple, high quality ingredients, their pastry chefs bring you consistently delicious and unique biscuits. (4.2 oz)
- Pastilles: Since 1863 Droste has been known for its pastilles.These delectable buttons of silky-smooth European chocolate will literally melt in your mouth. Using only the best Dutch chocolate, the pastille is rounded on the top and flat on the bottom. It fits perfectly between your tongue and the roof of your mouth. (3.5 oz)
- Shortbread Highlanders: This pure, creamery butter shortbread is baked in the Highland village of Aberlour, Speyside, using an original family recipe perfected by Joseph Walker in 1898. (7 oz)
- Chocolate Largueta Almonds: These gigantic cocoa-dusted chocolate-covered almonds from Spain are irresistible! Piedras, which is the Spanish word for "stones", are toasted Largueta almonds dipped in chocolate and dusted with cocoa powder. They are crunchy and flavorful without being overly sweet. (4 oz)
- Dried Cranberries and Blueberries: These apple-sweetened cranberries are made in a unique way – small batches are created more frequently to guarantee the freshest and best tasting dried cranberry. The Vincent Family infuses the cranberries with unsweetened apple juice concentrate and dries them to perfection. You’ll find them soft, chewy and incredibly delicious. (1.95 oz)
- Canastrelli Cookies: These traditional Genovese butter cookies are served all over Italy, but the origin of this cookie is in the Ligurian and Piedmont regions. These classic tea cookies are made with wheat flour, butter, sugar, milk, eggs and a touch of lemon. They're traditionally served at Easter, but you can enjoy them anytime with hot tea or coffee or even with sweet wine. (4.2 oz)
- Gift Presentation: Hand assembled in our sturdy igourmet shipper.
Please note that any item temporarily out of stock will be substituted with a similar item of equal or greater value.
Shipping InformationPlease allow 1-3 business days to process your order.
Available shipping options are determined by the perishability of the product/s in your order. View Shipping Rates & Fees.
Please note that we do not ship perishable food items to APO/FPO addresses as these areas are served by the U.S. Postal Service and an exact delivery date is not guaranteed.
Refunds & ExchangesAt igourmet, we take great pride in the high-quality of our products. We strive to ensure they'll arrive to you in peak condition, as fresh and delicious as when they leave our warehouse. While we always endeavor to deliver the best of the best, there are times where "things happen" and a claim for a refund or exchange needs to be made. Please refer to our Claim Policies.
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.