- Boschetto al Tartufo Bianchetto: Explore the amazing scents and flavor of Boschetto. Its base is a sweet, tender and mild cheesemade from a careful blend of sheep's milk and cow's milk. Mixed throughout are shavings of rare, white truffle that transform the cheese into an addictive delilcacy. (6.5 oz)
- Raw Milk Gouda with Truffles: Imported from Holland, this raw milk specialty Gouda has a golden interior dotted with real black truffle pieces. The cheese itself is mild enough to allow the lusty flavor of the truffles to really shine. (7.5 oz)
- Moliterno Black Truffle Pecorino: From the Italian island of Sardinia comes this raw sheep's milk cheese with black truffles, and this decadent treat adds armomatic flavor to any menu. (7.5 oz)
- Perlagrigia with Truffles: a young, fresh tasting cheese, Perlagrigia contains flakes of the prized black truffle - after being carefully washed, it is rubbed with extra virgin olive oil infused with natural truffle flavor. (7.5 oz)
- Black Summer Truffle Chevre: Montchevré’s smooth and creamy goat cheese made from prime quality milk collected from local independent family farms is complemented by the earthy undertones of imported truffles from the Provence region in France. (4 oz)
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.