You’ll be fluent in the language of snacking! We’ve pulled sweet and savory inspiration from countries all around the world (not to mention a few places here at home) for this absolute snackstravaganza of a box.
- Kilbeggan Organic Irish Oat Cookies: Crafted from a family recipe passed down over 5 generations, these all-natural cookies are hearty and chewy thanks to organic Irish oats.
- Vosges Chocolate and Bacon Candy Bar - Milk: The irresistible combination of applewood smoked bacon, Alder smoked salt, and smooth and velvety milk chocolate has made this the Chicago-based maker’s best-loved candy bar.
- Organic Hunza Goji Trail Mix: The organic Himalayan apricots, goji berries, mulberries, and almonds in this nutrient-rich mix are grown thousands of feet above sea level using ancient farming methods, and are allowed to naturally attain full ripeness and flavor before being hand-picked and dried under the sun.
- Tortas de Aceite by Ines Rosales: A traditional product of Seville, Spain, these round, olive oil-brushed flatbreads are individually formed by hand, to achieve the perfect light and flaky texture.
- Caramelized Walnuts from Spain by Mitica: Known as Nueces Acarameladas, these crunchy Spanish walnuts are simply roasted with sugar and sunflower oil, to form the ideal complement for fresh pears or salty blue cheese.
- BaCorn Popcorn by Roni Sues Chocolates: It’s a piggy riff on America’s favorite candy corn in a box (yeah, you know the one). Except instead of a plastic prize, you’re treated to fistfuls of smoky honey caramel-coated organic popcorn, tossed with salty bits of bacon.
- Isola Biscotti: Sourced from artisan bakers in Italy, these crunchy and not-too-sweet cookies are just made for dipping into a tiny cup of espresso or glass of fiery Sambuca.
- Sweet Sangria Greek Olives: Once you’re done with these buttery, pitted green Greek olives, you won’t be able to resist dipping into the brine, made with tangerines, sweet oranges, and a bit of zesty spice.
- Raincoast Crisps: Baked in small batches, these Canadian fruit and nut-studded crisps make instant appetizers when topped with combos like brie and salami, or capicola and tapenade.
- Sweet & Salty Hazelnuts by Albina City Nuts: This Oregon-company’s best-selling hazelnuts are grown and sourced locally, before being tossed with a sweet, salty, and spicy combo of honey, cinnamon, and chili de arbol.
- Salted Rosemary Shortbread by Lark Fine Foods: These award-winning shortbreads from Boston have all the smooth sweetness of the classic butter cookie, with an intriguing hint of savoriness, thanks to woodsy rosemary and wisps of sea salt.
- Sweet & Spicy BBQ Beef Jerky by Field Trip: You won’t need to look much further afield than Connecticut, to find the home base of this sweetly smoky jerky, marinated for hours in a combo of honey, garlic, and cayenne.
Please note that any item temporarily out of stock will be substituted with a similar item of equal value.
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.