- French Camembert Le Chatelain: This gorgeous French Camembert from the Normandy region is succulent, ripe, rich, and creamy (8.8 oz)
- Cheddar: An award winner with a rich flavor and sharp tang followed by a lasting mellowness. (7.5 oz)
- Italian Montasio: The milk for this mountain cheese is collected locally from the nearby Italian Alps. It owes its unique flavor to the varieties of grass that grow in this special region. Montasio's flavor is sweet, full-bodied, and herbaceous, but not overpowering. (7.5 oz)
- Drunken Goat: This semi-soft goat's milk cheese is soaked in Monastrell wine. The cheese is then aged for 60 days. Enjoy the perfect marriage of wine and cheese and observe how its rind takes on an attractive violet hue. (7.5 oz)
- French Waffle Crackers: These waffle crackers are thick enough to avoid crumbling but light enough to let the flavor of the cheese shine through. (3.3 oz)
Please note that any item temporarily out of stock will be substituted with a similar item of equal value.
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.