- Pork Shank Professional Ramen Base: Make the perfect ramen at home with Pork Shank Professional Ramen Base. Made with braised pork shank, Shio Shoyu and roasted vegetables, this luxurious base has incredible mouthfeel. Just add your favorite proteins and veggies to create easy, authentic and amazing ramen everytime! (500 ml)
- Spicy Crab Miso Professional Ramen Base: Make the perfect ramen at home with Spicy Crab Miso Professional Ramen Base. Made with fresh crab, braised pork shank, fermented soybean and the perfect touch of chili spice. Just add your favorite proteins and veggies to create easy, authentic and amazing ramen everytime! (500 ml)
- Shirakiku Japanese-Style Chuka Soba Ramen Noodles: Shirakiku's chuka soba ramen noodles are made from wheat and are perfect for all your favorite ramen recipes. To obtain their bright-yellow color, turmeric is used - no artificial colors. (8 oz)
- Chuka Soba Noodles by Roland: Roland® Chuka Soba Noodles are bright-yellow wheat noodles. They are dried instead of fried like traditional ramen noodles, therefore making them a healthier alternative. (6 oz)
- Organic Sriracha Chili Sauce by Kitchen Garden: Handcrafted, organic Sriracha Chili Sauce is made from naturally fermented organic peppers grown on their farm. It has a bright, fruity taste with sharp chili heat and a pronounced garlic flavor. It's delicious on eggs, rice, noodles, in soup, on grilled meats and fish and fried chicken.
- Yamasa Organic Gluten-Free Tamari Soy Sauce: Yamasa organic tamari sauce is an organic artisan soy sauce, carefully handcrafted by using a traditional, naturally-brewed method. This soy sauce is made from only 100% organic soybeans. Yamasa is a preferred soy sauce brand among high-end sushi, hibachi and ramen restaurants. (5 oz)
- Nori Goma Furikake: A fresh sea taste from the small nori squares, a delightful crunch and nutty sesame taste from the toasted White sesame seeds. A perfect balance of sweet and savory from a dash of sea salt and sugar. Brightens up everything from noodles to rice to proteins. (10.58 oz)
Shipping InformationPlease allow 1-3 business days to process your order.
Available shipping options are determined by the perishability of the product/s in your order. View Shipping Rates & Fees.
Please note that we do not ship perishable food items to APO/FPO addresses as these areas are served by the U.S. Postal Service and an exact delivery date is not guaranteed.
Refunds & ExchangesAt igourmet, we take great pride in the high-quality of our products. We strive to ensure they'll arrive to you in peak condition, as fresh and delicious as when they leave our warehouse. While we always endeavor to deliver the best of the best, there are times where "things happen" and a claim for a refund or exchange needs to be made. Please refer to our Claim Policies.
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.