In 2013, Gragnano pasta was granted IGP status.
Choose from the following pastas. Varieties are sold separately.
• Fusilli Corti Col Buco di Gragnano : The “fusi” once used for spinning yarn gives this pasta shape its name. To prepare fusilli, spaghetti had to be wound round a knitting needle, very similar to those used for spinning. A typical Gragnano recipe is fusilli with tomato and ricotta
• Mezzi Canneroni di Gragnano: These are also called “cannaroni”, a Naples dialect term meaning a thick tube or throat. They are a kind of small cannelloni, used in soups or baked pasta dishes.
• Tortiglioni di Gragnano: The tortiglione is not only a pasta shape, but also a traditional design in lathe work, featuring a spiral shape which lends its name to this die.
• Mischiato Potente di Gragnano: Another special format from Pastificio dei Campi, this is a mix of pasta shapes for lighter dishes such as pea soup.
• Paccheri di Gragnano: These classic "Neapolitan" IGP paccheri are ideal for stuffing and baking.
Pasificio dei Campi revolutionized the concept of producing durum wheat semolina, beginning with a redevelopment of the land where their ingredient is grown in Puglia. They involved local growers in the production of an extremely nutritious wheat variety, without the use of chemical fertilizers and using only traditional cultivars. By sacrificing high yields – and using a three-year rotation cycle to prevent soil impoverishment due to monoculture – they have taken a huge step in the direction of quality, and also the revolutionary concept of complete traceability throughout the production chain.
The 100% Made in Italy certification is another element in the picture of complete transparency and traceability of the Pasta di Gragnano IGP produced by Pastificio dei Campi, which since the outset has implemented a Total Tracking System, accessible to all consumers through their website.
Varieties sold separately.
SHIPPING OPTIONS & FEES
Please allow 1-3 business days to process your order.
Perishable Shipping Fees*:
Fast - $24.99 / Fastest - $39.99
* Perishable orders below $65 incur a $7.99 surcharge. Perishable orders placed after 10AM PT / 1PM EST on Friday will ship the next Monday to avoid sitting in a carrier’s warehouse over the weekend!
Non-Perishable Shipping Fees (if your order contains only non-refrigerated items):
Standard - $13.99 / Fast - $24.99 / Fastest - $39.99*
Note: Additional charges apply for shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico.
Ship To Multiple Addresses: We make shipping to all your family and friends easy! Select “Ship to Multiple Address” in your cart to split your order into multiple deliveries.
Holiday Shipping: Shop Now, Ship Later. Pick a delivery week at checkout!
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition! We’ve carefully selected packaging options that have minimal impact on the environment without compromising on food safety or quality.
For perishable orders, we line our shipping boxes with Tempguard - a unique, padded insulator made of 100% pre-consumer recycled paper material. We further control the temperature with recycled kraft paper fill and non-toxic frozen gel packs. In the summer months, we may include dry ice to ensure fresh delivery in very hot weather.
Note: Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by recycling your shipping box, Tempguard liner, and kraft fill (all 100% curbside recyclable!). Store the gel packs in your freezer and reuse to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.