In 2013, Gragnano pasta was granted IGP status.
Choose from the following pastas. Varieties are sold separately.
• Fusilli Corti Col Buco di Gragnano : The “fusi” once used for spinning yarn gives this pasta shape its name. To prepare fusilli, spaghetti had to be wound round a knitting needle, very similar to those used for spinning. A typical Gragnano recipe is fusilli with tomato and ricotta
• Mezzi Canneroni di Gragnano: These are also called “cannaroni”, a Naples dialect term meaning a thick tube or throat. They are a kind of small cannelloni, used in soups or baked pasta dishes.
• Tortiglioni di Gragnano: The tortiglione is not only a pasta shape, but also a traditional design in lathe work, featuring a spiral shape which lends its name to this die.
• Mischiato Potente di Gragnano: Another special format from Pastificio dei Campi, this is a mix of pasta shapes for lighter dishes such as pea soup.
• Paccheri di Gragnano: These classic "Neapolitan" IGP paccheri are ideal for stuffing and baking.
Pasificio dei Campi revolutionized the concept of producing durum wheat semolina, beginning with a redevelopment of the land where their ingredient is grown in Puglia. They involved local growers in the production of an extremely nutritious wheat variety, without the use of chemical fertilizers and using only traditional cultivars. By sacrificing high yields – and using a three-year rotation cycle to prevent soil impoverishment due to monoculture – they have taken a huge step in the direction of quality, and also the revolutionary concept of complete traceability throughout the production chain.
The 100% Made in Italy certification is another element in the picture of complete transparency and traceability of the Pasta di Gragnano IGP produced by Pastificio dei Campi, which since the outset has implemented a Total Tracking System, accessible to all consumers through their website.
Varieties sold separately.
Shipping InformationPlease allow 1-3 business days to process your order.
Available shipping options are determined by the perishability of the product/s in your order. View Shipping Rates & Fees.
Please note that we do not ship perishable food items to APO/FPO addresses as these areas are served by the U.S. Postal Service and an exact delivery date is not guaranteed.
Refunds & ExchangesAt igourmet, we take great pride in the high-quality of our products. We strive to ensure they'll arrive to you in peak condition, as fresh and delicious as when they leave our warehouse. While we always endeavor to deliver the best of the best, there are times where "things happen" and a claim for a refund or exchange needs to be made. Please refer to our Claim Policies.
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.