This assortment includes:
- Trugole Cheese: A wonderful Asiago-type cheese from Northern Italy, well known to pair perfectly with Champagne. (7.5 oz)
- Provolone Piccante: Also imported from Italy, this classic is a crowd pleaser. (7.5 oz)
- Blueberry Cinnamon Chevre: This classic goat cheese, topped with blueberry and infused with cinnamon, will be the talk of the party. (4 oz)
- Creamy Gorgonzola: Completing an Italian trifecta, this popular blue cheese is soft and spreadable. (7.5 oz)
- Barbers 1833 Vintage Reserve Cheddar: A sharp and tangy English cheddar for those who are longing for a cheese that bites back! (7.5 oz)
- Organic Bistro Crackers: Feel good about setting out these organic, wafer thin crackers for cheese. (2 1.8oz packs)
- Jambon Sec French Ham: A prosciutto-style ham with a French twist. (4 3oz packs)
- Italian Speck Prosciutto: Imported from Italy, this style of Prosciutto is laced with special herbs and spices. (3 3oz packs)
- Milano Salami: A wonderful, medium-spiced salami. (2 3oz packs)
- Dijon Mustard: The popular accompaniment for cured meats. (7 oz)
- Black Olive Tapenade: Atop a mini toast, tapenade makes for a classic hors d'oeuvre. (6.4 oz)
- Green Olive Tapenade: See above. (6.4 oz)
- Mini Toasts: The ultimate party cracker. (3 2.75oz packs)
- Sicilian Citrus Butter Cookies: From Falanga, these cookies are individually wrapped, making them not only delicious, but also perfect for setting out in a bowl without the worry of a rogue sneeze or spill. (6 3.5oz packs)
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.