- Raw Italian Honey by Mitica: Award-winning beekeepers, Fabrizio and Pierpaolo Cazzola of Apicoltura Cazzola have been producing honey at Altedo in the province of Bolognia in Emilia-Romagna for over 20 years. (4.23 oz)
- Beekeeper's Daughter Honey: Beekeeper's Daughter travels up and down the east coast, following the blossoms as the seasons change. Her honey is amber in color and has a sweet, floral flavor. (2 oz)
- French Tea: Since its creation in 1886 in Paris, FAUCHON has been sharing culinary excellence in the French style and around the world. With a taste for the rare and the unique, the brand combines fantasy, audacity and creativity. (20 bags)
- Pickwick's Flavored Black Tea: A staple of Holland's cafes and breakfast shops, Pickwick's Flavored Black Tea turns a traditional taste into something truly fresh. (20 bags)
- Highland Blend Black British Tea: This brisk black tea is a great way to begin your day, or as an accompaniment to a full British breakfast. (25 bags)
- Bewley's Pure White Tea with Cranberry: Since Charles Bewley first imported tea in 1835, Bewley's of Dublin, Ireland, have been carefully selecting leaves from the world's finest tea gardens to achieve impeccable quality and flavor. (25 bags)
- Elegant & English Tea Biscuits: Its recipe harkens back to 1935, and the quality of the biscuit shows that time did perfect it. Slim, crisp-textured, oval biscuits made with pure farm-fresh butter, they are rich, refined, and classy. (4.4 oz)
- Gift Presentation: Hand assembled in a black gift crate, this basket is finished with an elegant ribbon.
Shipping InformationPlease allow 1-3 business days to process your order.
Available shipping options are determined by the perishability of the product/s in your order. View Shipping Rates & Fees.
Please note that we do not ship perishable food items to APO/FPO addresses as these areas are served by the U.S. Postal Service and an exact delivery date is not guaranteed.
Refunds & ExchangesAt igourmet, we take great pride in the high-quality of our products. We strive to ensure they'll arrive to you in peak condition, as fresh and delicious as when they leave our warehouse. While we always endeavor to deliver the best of the best, there are times where "things happen" and a claim for a refund or exchange needs to be made. Please refer to our Claim Policies.
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition! We’ve carefully selected packaging options that have minimal impact on the environment without compromising on food safety or quality.
For perishable orders, we line our shipping boxes with Tempguard - a unique, padded insulator made of 100% pre-consumer recycled paper material. We further control the temperature with recycled kraft paper fill and non-toxic frozen gel packs. In the summer months, we may include dry ice to ensure fresh delivery in very hot weather.
Note: Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by recycling your shipping box, Tempguard liner, and kraft fill (all 100% curbside recyclable!). Store the gel packs in your freezer and reuse to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.