- Savannah Bee Company Orange Blossom Honey: This raw honey is produced by bees who take nectar from the blossoms of the orange trees. It is light amber in color and has a deliciously unique flavor. (3 oz)
- Beekeeper's Daughter Honey: Beekeeper's Daughter travels up and down the east coast, following the blossoms as the seasons change. Her honey is amber in color and has a sweet, floral flavor. (2 oz)
- Honey Spoon: This 18/10 stainless steel honey spoon balances on the edge of a honey jar, tea cup, or mug.
- Japanese Green Tea: Made from deeply steamed tea leaves that are grown in Japan's premier tea region, located in the foothills of Mt. Fuji. (16 bags)
- Pickwick's Flavored Black Tea: A staple of Holland's cafes and breakfast shops, Pickwick's Flavored Black Tea turns a traditional taste into something truly fresh. (20 bags)
- Highland Blend Black British Tea: This brisk black tea is a great way to begin your day, or as an accompaniment to a full British breakfast. (25 bags)
- Effie's Tea Biscuits: These biscuit are the perfect complement to a cup of tea at any time of day. (7.2 oz)
- Gift Presentation: Hand assembled in our igourmet signature kraft gift box.
Shipping InformationPlease allow 1-3 business days to process your order.
Available shipping options are determined by the perishability of the product/s in your order. View Shipping Rates & Fees.
Please note that we do not ship perishable food items to APO/FPO addresses as these areas are served by the U.S. Postal Service and an exact delivery date is not guaranteed.
Refunds & ExchangesAt igourmet, we take great pride in the high-quality of our products. We strive to ensure they'll arrive to you in peak condition, as fresh and delicious as when they leave our warehouse. While we always endeavor to deliver the best of the best, there are times where "things happen" and a claim for a refund or exchange needs to be made. Please refer to our Claim Policies.
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.