- Raw Italian Honey by Mitica: Award-winning beekeepers, Fabrizio and Pierpaolo Cazzola of Apicoltura Cazzola have been producing honey at Altedo in the province of Bolognia in Emilia-Romagna for over 20 years. (4.23 oz)
- Beekeeper's Daughter Honey: Beekeeper's Daughter travels up and down the east coast, following the blossoms as the seasons change. Her honey is amber in color and has a sweet, floral flavor. (2 oz)
- French Tea: Since its creation in 1886 in Paris, FAUCHON has been sharing culinary excellence in the French style and around the world. With a taste for the rare and the unique, the brand combines fantasy, audacity and creativity. (20 bags)
- Pickwick's Flavored Black Tea: A staple of Holland's cafes and breakfast shops, Pickwick's Flavored Black Tea turns a traditional taste into something truly fresh. (20 bags)
- Highland Blend Black British Tea: This brisk black tea is a great way to begin your day, or as an accompaniment to a full British breakfast. (25 bags)
- Bewley's Pure White Tea with Cranberry: Since Charles Bewley first imported tea in 1835, Bewley's of Dublin, Ireland, have been carefully selecting leaves from the world's finest tea gardens to achieve impeccable quality and flavor. (25 bags)
- Elegant & English Tea Biscuits: Its recipe harkens back to 1935, and the quality of the biscuit shows that time did perfect it. Slim, crisp-textured, oval biscuits made with pure farm-fresh butter, they are rich, refined, and classy. (4.4 oz)
- Gift Presentation: Hand assembled in a black gift crate, this basket is finished with an elegant ribbon.
Shipping InformationPlease allow 1-3 business days to process your order.
Available shipping options are determined by the perishability of the product/s in your order. View Shipping Rates & Fees.
Please note that we do not ship perishable food items to APO/FPO addresses as these areas are served by the U.S. Postal Service and an exact delivery date is not guaranteed.
Refunds & ExchangesAt igourmet, we take great pride in the high-quality of our products. We strive to ensure they'll arrive to you in peak condition, as fresh and delicious as when they leave our warehouse. While we always endeavor to deliver the best of the best, there are times where "things happen" and a claim for a refund or exchange needs to be made. Please refer to our Claim Policies.
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.