- Wexford Mature Cheddar: Made just south of Dublin, Wexford Cheddar is a mature, twelve-month cheddar perfect for serving with brown bread and chutney. (7.5 oz)
- Manchego: Manchego is Spain's most famous cheese. Produced in La Mancha in Central Spain, true Manchego is made from 100% sheep's milk. (7.5 oz)
- Aged Gouda: Aged Gouda, one of the world's most sought-after cheeses, has been made in the Netherlands for over 800 years. (7.5 oz)
- Provolone Piccante : There are two varieties of Provolone. Dolce (meaning sweet) is the mild version and Piccante (meaning sharp) is its spicy, more aged counterpart. We love this Piccante version, which is rarely available in the U.S. and is much more interesting than the mild Provolone most Americans have come to know. (7.5 oz)
- Honey Chevre: Montchevre Goat is aged for only a few weeks, so it is firm enough to slice but creamy enough to spread. In the best-selling Honey flavor, the addition of a drop of sweet 'liquid gold' gives the cheese a hint of sugar that is extremely pleasing to the palate. (4 oz)
- Kalamata Olives: Divina's Kalamata olives are bursting with delightfully robust flavor! These olives are also perfect as an appetizer with wine, cheese and cured meats (7 oz)
- Brownwood Farms Cherry Salsa: Made with only the finest Michigan cherries, this fruity, no tomato filler, sweet salsa gives you the farm-fresh flavor you crave. (17 oz)
- Salami Piccante by Creminelli: Salami Piccante is a spicy salami with red peppers and several varieties of paprika. (5.5 oz)
- Busseto Dry Cured Salami: Busseto Dry Salamis have been slowly air-dried and seasoned to perfection. (8 oz)
- Busseto Antipasto Assortment - Sliced: Busseto's Antipasto tray is the perfect solution for those seeking an assortment of cured meats; Italian Dry Salami, Dry Coppa, Prosciutto, and Black Pepper coated Italian Dry Salami are conveniently pre-sliced and packaged offering your guests the enjoyable time to pick and choose among four distinct flavors. (12 oz)
- French Waffle Crackers: These little bite sized waffle crackers might be the perfect cracker! Light enough to not overpower your topping, but just the right thickness to not fall apart while you dress it with your favorite spread. (3.3 oz)
- Moutarde de Dijon by Les Trois Petits Cochons: Smooth French mustard made simply with mustard seeds, vinegar, water, and sea salt. (7.1 oz)
- Elevation Artisan Meats: Based in Denver, Colorado, Elevation Artisan Meats have a passion for the art of charcuterie and salumi. The company continues to grow due to their creative flavors and quality charcuterie. (4.5 oz)
- Peppadew® Peppers: Whole sweet piquante peppers from South Africa's northern provinces are blended with a secret recipe that makes every juicy mouthful simply unforgettable. (14 oz)
- Mini Toasts: Perfect for elegant canapés and delicious snacks, you will love these little toasts from Holland. With their crusty texture and mild taste, they are ideal with paté, cheese, or salsa. (2.75 oz)
- Carr's Half-Box: These crackers are perfect for cheese, meat, and pate. (2.2 oz)
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition! We’ve carefully selected packaging options that have minimal impact on the environment without compromising on food safety or quality.
For perishable orders, we line our shipping boxes with Tempguard - a unique, padded insulator made of 100% pre-consumer recycled paper material. We further control the temperature with recycled kraft paper fill and non-toxic frozen gel packs. In the summer months, we may include dry ice to ensure fresh delivery in very hot weather.
Note: Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by recycling your shipping box, Tempguard liner, and kraft fill (all 100% curbside recyclable!). Store the gel packs in your freezer and reuse to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.