- Papillon Organic Extra Virgin Olive OilPapillon is a cold pressed extra virgin olive oil, with a low acidity at 0.23% (normally 0.8% for extra virgin olive oil) which gives it a very fruity taste, neither spicy or bitter, with notes of apple, artichoke and almond. (500 ml)
- La Guinette by Mademoiselle de Margaux (9 Piece): "La Guinette", cherries soaked in Armagnac and enrobed in dark chocolate, were a Sofi Silver Finalist for the Outstanding Gift Award. (3.9 oz)
- Trufa Seca Salami by Charlitos Cocina: This deliciously sensual incarnation of cured goodness will surely arouse your senses. Seasoned with black truffles and mineral rich sea salt, Trufa Seca is a striking example of how a few excellent ingredients can produce a world unto itself of complexity. Made with pasture raised, heritage breed pork. (6 oz)
- Jamon Iberico by Fermin: Popularly known as the Pata Negra or Black Hoof, the Iberico roots for wild herbs, fallen acorns, and edible roots. The resulting meat is swirled with high levels of flavorful natural fats, for which this pig has gained notoriety. (2 oz)
- Salami Barolo by Creminelli: There are a lot of famous wines from Italy, but none of them are as respected as the Piedmont's most famous red: Barolo. The richness of the Barolo lingers in this already robustly flavored artisan salami creating a truly complex, bursting flavor that is difficult to replicate and impossible to forget. (7 oz)
- Bayley Hazen Blue by Jasper Hill Farm: The paste of a Bayley Hazen is drier than most blues and the penicillium roqueforti takes a back seat to an array of flavors that hint at nuts and grasses and in the odd batch, licorice. Though drier and crumblier than most blues, its texture reminds one of chocolate and butter. (7.5 oz)
- Caciottona Capra al Fieno by Perenzin: The outside of this Italian goat’s milk cheese is coated with fresh hay grown near the cheese factory, giving the cheese a delicious grassy scent and unique sweet aroma. (7.5 oz)
- Friend in Cheeses Jam: Using the best Santa Cruz has to offer, these jams are perfect to serve alongside a cheese platter, to spread on bread with a grilled cheese or Panini, or to make an exceptional bread-and-butter pudding. (8 oz)
- Istara Ossau-Iraty AOP: This sheep's milk French Basque cheese has a smooth, slightly oily texture and a wonderfully sweet flavor with hints of olive, hazelnut and fig. (7.5 oz)
- Mousse Royale au Sauternes: This is a delectable mousse of goose liver, pork, and mushrooms flavored with the right spices and delicately sweetened with Sauternes wine. A perfect combination! (8 oz)
- Carmody by Bellwether Farms: Cheesemaker Liam Callahan began working on this California cheese by using a pecorino recipe as a starting point and making changes in response to the flavors and texture of the cheese from his farm’s cows. Carmody is meant to highlight the buttery flavors of Jersey milk. (7.5 oz)
- Raincoast Crisps: Try these crisps on their own or enhanced with soft cheeses such as chèvre, brie or triple crème. (6 oz)
- Urban Oven Artisan Crackers: rich and buttery with a nutty sweetness and an excellent crunch. (7.5 oz)
- Mini Toasts: Perfect for elegant canapés and delicious snacks, you will love these little toasts from Holland. (2.75 oz)
- Burn Sugar and Fennel Shortbread: If ever there was a gourmet cookie, this is the one. We simply love them. (6.7 oz)
- igourmet Logo Eco-Cooler: All items come packed in a reusable eco-cooler.
- Gift Presentation: Hand assembled in a wooden box, finished with an elegant ribbon.
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.