- Boschetto al Tartufo Bianchetto: A fresh Italian sheep's milk cheese studded with rare white truffle shavings. (7 oz)
- P'tit Basque Whole Wheel: A creamy sheep's milk cheese from the Pyrenees with a sweet, delicate, nutty flavor. (1.25 lb)
- Dorset Drum English Farmhouse Cheddar: A signature cheddar perfectly aged and hand-dipped in black wax, it sets the standard for all other cheddars. (14 oz)
- Beemster Classic Extra Aged Gouda: This 18-month Dutch masterpiece has been enjoyed in Holland for over 800 years. Made from pasteurized cow's milk. (15.5 oz)
- Malagon with Rosemary : Malagon with Rosemary combines one of the most prevalent herbs of the Spanish countryside, rosemary, with rich sheep's milk cheese. (7.5 oz)
- Appenzeller: Smooth textured raw cow's milk cheese from Switzerland with a fruity tang. Great melter. (15.5 oz)
- Smokey Blue by Rogue Creamery: A traditional blue cheese that is smoked overnight in hazelnut shells. The result is a sweet, nutty flavor that counters the tangy, sharp taste of blue. Made in Oregon. (7.5 oz)
- VPC Original Crackerthins: Light-as-air crisps from Australia. (2 packs, 3.5 oz each)
- Prosciutto di Parma – Sliced: This succulent, fruity Prosciutto di Parma is produced, sliced, and packaged in Italy under strict supervision. (3 oz)
- Mousse Truffee: Featuring black truffles and flavored with Pineau des Charentes and Sherry, this mousse has an unbelievable silky texture. (8 oz)
- Mini Toasts: Perfect for elegant canapés and delicious snacks, you will love these little toasts from Holland. (2 packs, 2.75 oz each)
- Salami Barolo by Creminelli: The richness of the Barolo lingers in this already robustly flavored artisan salami creating a truly complex, bursting flavor that is difficult to replicate and impossible to forget. (5.5 oz)
- Chorizo Iberico by Fermin: Imported from Spain, this Chorizo is made by Fermin from the meat of Iberian hogs. A smoky, earthy, sweet and tangy sausage. (7 oz)
- Kozliks Canadian Mustard: Since 1948, Anton Kozlik has been producing exceptional mustard for flavoring dishes of all types, from sandwiches to sauces to gourmet entrees. (8.5 oz)
- Ciampo Antico EVOO Organic Ultra Premium: Premium cold pressed EVOO from Calabria, Italy. (16.9 fl. oz)
- Aceto Balsamico di Modena: Balsamic Vinegar of Modena I.G.P. is a sliding product, dark, shiny, with a sweet and sour taste, with a more marked agro trend. (250 ml)
- Wild Hibiscus Flowers in Syrup: A beautiful and unique product from Australia. Serve these exquisite flowers as a garnish in Champagne. (8.8 oz)
- Haku Sakura Cherry Blossom Shoyu: Sakura Cherry Blossom Shoyu is meticulously hand crafted by Shoyu master craftsmen to celebrate the revered cherry blossom which holds special significance throughout Japan. (12.6 oz)
- Viennese Blend Whole Bean Coffee: Helmut Sachers Kaffee was established in Vienna in 1929. Family owned, Helmut Sachers has become synonymous with the art of making excellent coffee. Their Viennese blend is made from specially selected high grown Arabica beans. (1 pound)
- Truffle Fudge Bites 8 Piece Assortment Box by John Kelly: Extra large creamy truffles enrobed in semi-sweet chocolate. Featuring 8 inspired flavors. (11.5 oz)
- Raincoast Crisps: Lesley Stowe’s Salty Date Crisps were created in response to her customers' requests for a saltier crisp. Pairs perfectly with Camembert, Comté, fresh chèvre and prosciutto. (6.0 oz)
- Fried and Salted Marcona Almonds: From Valencia, Spain, these prized almonds are known as the "Queen of Almonds". (4.2 oz)
- Earl Grey Tea : Earl Grey is one of the most popular tea blends in the world, with every tea house having its own blend of this classic elixir. We particularly love FAUCHON’s Earl Grey blend of China black tea with cornflowers, diced orange and lemon peel, and bergamot. (1.4 oz, 20 tea bags)
- Dolfin Belgium Chocolate Bar Gift Box: Dolfin's 27 Piece Assorted Chocolate Gift Box contains sweet notes of biscuit or caramel with spicy and warm notes of lemon & ginger and pink pepper. (9.5 oz)
- Gift Presentation: Hand assembled in a sturdy, stained pine gift box, with lid, and finished with an elegant ribbon.
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition! We’ve carefully selected packaging options that have minimal impact on the environment without compromising on food safety or quality.
For perishable orders, we line our shipping boxes with Tempguard - a unique, padded insulator made of 100% pre-consumer recycled paper material. We further control the temperature with recycled kraft paper fill and non-toxic frozen gel packs. In the summer months, we may include dry ice to ensure fresh delivery in very hot weather.
Note: Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by recycling your shipping box, Tempguard liner, and kraft fill (all 100% curbside recyclable!). Store the gel packs in your freezer and reuse to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.