- Boschetto al Tartufo Bianchetto: A fresh Italian sheep's milk cheese studded with rare white truffle shavings. (7 oz)
- P'tit Basque Whole Wheel: A creamy sheep's milk cheese from the Pyrenees with a sweet, delicate, nutty flavor. (1.25 lb)
- Dorset Drum English Farmhouse Cheddar: A signature cheddar perfectly aged and hand-dipped in black wax, it sets the standard for all other cheddars. (14 oz)
- Beemster Classic Extra Aged Gouda: This 18-month Dutch masterpiece has been enjoyed in Holland for over 800 years. Made from pasteurized cow's milk. (15.5 oz)
- Manchego Reserve (Extra Aged) : This special Manchego is aged for over 12 months. A sharper, nuttier aged version of Spain's most famous cheese. (15.5 oz)
- Appenzeller: Smooth textured raw cow's milk cheese from Switzerland with a fruity tang. Great melter. (15.5 oz)
- Smokey Blue by Rogue Creamery: A traditional blue cheese that is smoked overnight in hazelnut shells. The result is a sweet, nutty flavor that counters the tangy, sharp taste of blue. Made in Oregon. (7.5 oz)
- VPC Original Crackerthins: Light-as-air crisps from Australia. (2 packs, 3.5 oz each)
- Prosciutto di Parma – Sliced: This succulent, fruity Prosciutto di Parma is produced, sliced, and packaged in Italy under strict supervision. (3 oz)
- Mousse Truffee: Featuring black truffles and flavored with Pineau des Charentes and Sherry, this mousse has an unbelievable silky texture. (8 oz)
- Mini Toasts: Perfect for elegant canapés and delicious snacks, you will love these little toasts from Holland. (2 packs, 2.75 oz each)
- Salami Barolo by Creminelli: The richness of the Barolo lingers in this already robustly flavored artisan salami creating a truly complex, bursting flavor that is difficult to replicate and impossible to forget. (5.5 oz)
- Chorizo Iberico by Fermin: Imported from Spain, this Chorizo is made by Fermin from the meat of Iberian hogs. A smoky, earthy, sweet and tangy sausage. (7 oz)
- Kozliks Canadian Mustard: Since 1948, Anton Kozlik has been producing exceptional mustard for flavoring dishes of all types, from sandwiches to sauces to gourmet entrees. (8.5 oz)
- Ciampo Antico EVOO Organic Ultra Premium: Premium cold pressed EVOO from Calabria, Italy. (16.9 fl. oz)
- White Balsamic Pearls by Terra Del Tuono: These small spheres enclose the finest white balsamic from Italy. (1.7 oz)
- Wild Hibiscus Flowers in Syrup: A beautiful and unique product from Australia. Serve these exquisite flowers as a garnish in Champagne. (8.8 oz)
- Haku Sakura Cherry Blossom Shoyu: Sakura Cherry Blossom Shoyu is meticulously hand crafted by Shoyu master craftsmen to celebrate the revered cherry blossom which holds special significance throughout Japan. (12.6 oz)
- Mulvadi 100% Kona Coffee: The Kona region provides an ideal environment for coffee cultivation. (7 oz)
- Truffle Fudge Bites 8 Piece Assortment Box by John Kelly: Extra large creamy truffles enrobed in semi-sweet chocolate. Featuring 8 inspired flavors. (11.5 oz)
- Blissful Brownies in Gift Box: Each box contains six dense brownies (approximately 2.5 oz. each) nestled in tissue and packaged in an elegant gift box. (15 oz)
- Fried and Salted Marcona Almonds: From Valencia, Spain, these prized almonds are known as the "Queen of Almonds". (4.2 oz)
- Highland Blend Black Tea : A brisk breakfast tea made by master blenders at the Edinburgh Tea & Coffee Company. (1.76 oz, 25 tea bags)
- Effies Homemade Tea Biscuits: The crisp texture, hint of buttery sweetness, and a slightly salty finish make Effie's a perfect treat any time of day. (7.2 oz)
- Gift Presentation: Hand assembled in a sturdy, stained pine gift box, with lid, and finished with an elegant ribbon.
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.