- White Stilton with Mango and Ginger: White Stilton, the young, immature cousin to the world famous British blue cheese, is extra creamy and deliciously tangy but somehow unfinished all by itself - much like plain yogurt. Hence the need to introduce a fruit. (7.5 oz)
- Fig Chevre: The flavor of fresh goat cheese has long been paired with the almost molasses-like sweetness of figs. This chevre roll is the perfect way to enjoy this combination during any season! (4.5 oz)
- Wensleydale with Apricots: The superb texture of fresh Wensleydale is perfectly complemented by the addition of the sweetness of succulent apricots to make this cheese a winner. (7.5 oz)
- Cranberry Chevre: Fresh tasting cranberry and a young chevre is a marriage made in heaven. Enjoy this pairing anytime atop toast, bagels or crackers. (4 oz)
- Tart Cherry and Cacao Nib Crostini: This thin crisp toast has a classic flavor combination of dried cherries, almonds and cacao nibs, giving it a sweet, slightly chocolate flavor. (4 oz)
- Dried Asian Pears: Naturally sweet, soft and chewy, with a wonderfully candy-like aroma, we love to serve these pears with a cheese plate, or just enjoy them with tea in the afternoon. (4.2 oz)
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.