This meat and cheese gift is jam-packed with a robust assortment of five ready to eat meats with four complementary cheeses, including:
- Brooklyn Cured Salami: Brooklyn Cured makes small-batch charcuterie using sustainable meat and fine-dining technique, with a bit of Brooklyn swagger thrown in for good measure. (5 oz)
- Olli Salami: Olli Salumeria makes artisanal slow-cured meats based on original 160-year-old family recipes. Their products are made with pork from heritage-breed pigs, pasture raised on family-owned sustainable farms. (6 oz)
- Jambon Sec: This dry cured ham is cured over 14 months with just enough salt to preserve it while also allowing the meat to remain tender and sweet to the taste. (3 oz))
- Chorizo: Wonderful Spanish-style Chorizo, perfect for tapas or paella. (4.5 oz)
- Ewephoria: This new creation from Holland is unlike any other sheep milk cheese you’ve ever tasted before. Aged for 9-months, it’s sweet and nutty, with candy-like notes of butterscotch and caramel. (7.5 oz)
- Marcona Almonds: Known as the "Queen of Almonds," these Spanish nuts are sweeter and softer than most almonds. (4 oz)
- Dijon Mustard: Classic French mustard, great to spread on top of the meats and cheeses. (7 oz)
- Aged Cheddar: Tangy and sharp. Pairs perfectly with the charcuterie. (7.5 oz)
- Parmigiano Reggiano: Parmigiano Reggiano is primarily thought of as a grating cheese. Connoisseurs around the world, especially in its native northern Italy, savor Parmigiano Reggiano as a delicious, full-flavored eating cheese as well as a key addition to their finest dishes. (7.5 oz)
- Piave: The Northern Italian cheese has an sweet, full-bodied flavor that increases with age and makes this cheese absolutely unique. (7.5 oz)
- Pecorino Toscano: The classic sheep's milk cheese from Tuscany. Mellow but at the same time full of wonderful character. (7.5 oz)
- Crispy French Waffle Crackers: Light enough to not overpower your topping, but just the right thickness to not fall apart while you dress it with your favorite toppings. (3.3 oz)
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition! We’ve carefully selected packaging options that have minimal impact on the environment without compromising on food safety or quality.
For perishable orders, we line our shipping boxes with Tempguard - a unique, padded insulator made of 100% pre-consumer recycled paper material. We further control the temperature with recycled kraft paper fill and non-toxic frozen gel packs. In the summer months, we may include dry ice to ensure fresh delivery in very hot weather.
Note: Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by recycling your shipping box, Tempguard liner, and kraft fill (all 100% curbside recyclable!). Store the gel packs in your freezer and reuse to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.