This meat and cheese gift is jam-packed with a robust assortment of five ready to eat meats with four complementary cheeses, including:
- Brooklyn Cured Salami: Brooklyn Cured makes small-batch charcuterie using sustainable meat and fine-dining technique, with a bit of Brooklyn swagger thrown in for good measure. (5 oz)
- Olli Salami: Olli Salumeria makes artisanal slow-cured meats based on original 160-year-old family recipes. Their products are made with pork from heritage-breed pigs, pasture raised on family-owned sustainable farms. (6 oz)
- Jambon Sec: This dry cured ham is cured over 14 months with just enough salt to preserve it while also allowing the meat to remain tender and sweet to the taste. (3 oz))
- Chorizo: Wonderful Spanish-style Chorizo, perfect for tapas or paella. (4.5 oz)
- Ewephoria: This new creation from Holland is unlike any other sheep milk cheese you’ve ever tasted before. Aged for 9-months, it’s sweet and nutty, with candy-like notes of butterscotch and caramel. (7.5 oz)
- Marcona Almonds: Known as the "Queen of Almonds," these Spanish nuts are sweeter and softer than most almonds. (4 oz)
- Dijon Mustard: Classic French mustard, great to spread on top of the meats and cheeses. (7 oz)
- Aged Cheddar: Tangy and sharp. Pairs perfectly with the charcuterie. (7.5 oz)
- Provolone Piccante: Not your ordinary grocery store Provolone, this one bites back! A classic pairing with salami. (7.5 oz)
- Piave: The Northern Italian cheese has an sweet, full-bodied flavor that increases with age and makes this cheese absolutely unique. (7.5 oz)
- Pecorino Toscano: The classic sheep's milk cheese from Tuscany. Mellow but at the same time full of wonderful character. (7.5 oz)
- Crispy French Waffle Crackers: Light enough to not overpower your topping, but just the right thickness to not fall apart while you dress it with your favorite toppings. (3.3 oz)
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.