The olive tree, symbol of abundance, glory and peace, gave its leafy branches to crown the victorious in friendly games and bloody war, and the oil of its fruit has anointed the noblest of heads throughout history.
Today we value extra-virgin olive oil for its nutritional and healthful virtues. Enjoy this collection of olive oils from Spain, Italy, France, and Greece to experience the range of flavors:
- Marques de Grinon Picual Extra Virgin Olive Oil: (Spain) From the Carlos Falco family, this ultra premium, single varietal extra virgin olive oil has a gleaming golden hue with exceptionally vivid and intense aromas. Picual has a medium body and smooth texture. The scent is reminiscent of green tomatoes, freshly mowed grass, with a peppery kick. (500 ml)
- Lametia DOP Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil: (Italy) Mariangela created this wonderful Calabrian oil made from 100% Carolea olives in the DOP region of the Lamezia Terme Valley. An early harvest, mono-cultivar oil, it is deep yellow-green, with aromas of fresh herbs, apple, and tomato. The flavor is well balanced with some bitterness and spiciness and a finish with hints of almond. (500 ml)
- A l'Olivier Mere Goutte Extra Virgin Olive Oil: (France) The Green Fruity Mère Goutte is obtained from olives that have not yet reached maturity. It is characterized by an intense, fresh flavor reminiscent of raw artichoke and an aroma of tomato leaves, and has a touch of peppery zest. An excellent finishing oil, mellow and fruity, in the Provençal style - cuvée designating an oil that has been blended within the A L'Olivier workshops. (500 ml)
- Navarino Icons Eleon Extra Virgin Olive Oil : (Greece) Eleon EVOO is from the Messinia region in the Southern Peloponnese. This single varietal oil is made from Koroneiki olives resulting in a fruity and spicy oil. This fresh, bright tasting Mediterranean oil will highlight your salads, grilled fish, or simply enjoy with fresh bread. (500 ml)
SHIPPING OPTIONS & FEES
Please allow 1-3 business days to process your order.
Perishable Shipping Fees*:
Fast - $24.99 / Fastest - $39.99
* Perishable orders below $65 incur a $7.99 surcharge. Perishable orders placed after 10AM PT / 1PM EST on Friday will ship the next Monday to avoid sitting in a carrier’s warehouse over the weekend!
Non-Perishable Shipping Fees (if your order contains only non-refrigerated items):
Standard - $13.99 / Fast - $24.99 / Fastest - $39.99*
Note: Additional charges apply for shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico.
Ship To Multiple Addresses: We make shipping to all your family and friends easy! Select “Ship to Multiple Address” in your cart to split your order into multiple deliveries.
Holiday Shipping: Shop Now, Ship Later. Pick a delivery week at checkout!
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition! We’ve carefully selected packaging options that have minimal impact on the environment without compromising on food safety or quality.
For perishable orders, we line our shipping boxes with Tempguard - a unique, padded insulator made of 100% pre-consumer recycled paper material. We further control the temperature with recycled kraft paper fill and non-toxic frozen gel packs. In the summer months, we may include dry ice to ensure fresh delivery in very hot weather.
Note: Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by recycling your shipping box, Tempguard liner, and kraft fill (all 100% curbside recyclable!). Store the gel packs in your freezer and reuse to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.