- Jules Destrooper Belgium Chocolate Butter Thins: A traditional 19th century cookie made with pure butter, sugar and eggs. Crispy and thin with a distinctive waffle pattern, they are great with coffee or tea. (3.5 oz)
- Piedras de Chocolate (Chocolate Largueta Almonds): These gigantic cocoa-dusted chocolate-covered Spanish almonds are irresistible. (4 oz)
- Marich Chocolate Covered Toffee Caramels: Rich, crunchy toffee enrobed with luscious, silky chocolate, presented in a beautiful gift box. (4.25 oz)
- Berkshire Bark: This Massachusetts chocolate treat combines world class chocolate and unique ingredients. A definite igourmet favorite. (4 oz)
- Choc Stars (50%): Made with premium cacao from Ecuador and produced in Germany, their fun celebrity renditions will put a smile on your face and joy in your mouth. (3.5 oz)
- Dolfin Belgium Chocolate Bar: At Dolfin, their master chocolate makers cultivate the intense and aromatic taste of real Belgian chocolate. (2.5 oz)
- Petits Tresors: Produced in Normandy, France, these chocolate shortbread cookies are perfect for ending a light lunch on a sweet note, or after dinner with coffee and tea. (4.4 oz)
- Modjeskas - Chocolate Caramel Marshmallows in Gift Box: A handmade marshmallow is at the center of each Modjeska, with a generous case of sweet chocolate caramel enrobing the delicious core. (8 oz)
- Gift Presentation: Hand assembled in a Made-In-The-USA wooden crate, finished with an elegant ribbon.
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.