- Dolfin Belgium Chocolate Bar: Dolfin’s master chocolate makers cultivate the perfect intensity and aromatic taste of real Belgian chocolate. (2.5 oz)
- Michel Cluizel Chocolate Bar: Michel Cluizel has been making their exceptional chocolate in the southern Normandy region of France since 1948. (2.5 oz)
- Caro Artisanal Chocolate Bar from Spain: The team of brothers at Caro buys 100% Forastero cacao grown on the Costa Marfil, Africa, to make this chocolate in Aragón, Spain. (5.29 oz)
- jcoco Black Fig Pistachio Dark Chocolate Bar by Seattle Chocolate : Seattle based jcoco draws inspiration from cultures across the globe to create a fresh, exquisite new chocolate experience. (3 oz)
- Munz Swiss Chocolate Bar: The classic rich and creamy Swiss chocolate. This iconic brand is beloved by young and old throughout Switzerland. (3.5 oz)
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.