- Choc Stars Dark Chocolate: Made in Germany with premium cacao from Ecuador, this dark chocolate (50%) bar makes an amusing gift for family, friends and colleagues. (3.5 oz)
- Mazet Chocolate Chocolate Bar: Mazet of Montargis and Paris is one of France's most esteemed confectioners with an illustrious history dating to the reign of Louis XIII. Building their reputation on quality and artisan techniques, each of their confections is a taste of chocolate bliss. (3.5 oz)
- Caro Artisanal Chocolate Bar from Spain: The team of brothers at Caro buys 100% Forastero cacao grown on the Costa Marfil, Africa, to make this chocolate in Aragón, Spain. (5.29 oz)
- Venchi Chocolate Bar : This delicious Piedmontese (Italy) chocolate is very popular both at home and abroad. Their chocolate bars are made with rich dark chocolate of a Central and South American blend with a very low acidity. (1.6 oz)
- Munz Swiss Chocolate Bar: In Switzerland, every child is familiar with the name "Munz", which is invariably accompanied by a red flag. Great is the child's anticipation when it holds a piece of Munz in its hands. (3.5 oz)
- Hands Off My Chocolate Bar - Belgian Chocolate: These delicious Belgian chocolate bars are the first chocolate drops bars in the world! The unique blends, innovative layer structure, and design that allows you to easily break the perfect piece everytime results in the best possible mouth feel. (3.5 oz)
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.