- 2 (6oz) Complete Trim Filet Mignons: Gradually wet aged for a velvety tenderness you can cut with a fork, their USDA Prime Filet Mignon is incomparable in its quality. These Filet Mignons are optimum in coloring, marbling, and texture.
- 2 (10oz) Boneless Strips: It doesn't matter whether you call them New York Strips, Kansas City Strips, or simply Boneless Strips because your experience will be the same with their Premium Angus Beef Strip Steaks: rich marbling, delicate texture and an incredibly flavorful steak that is sure to satisfy any steak lover.
- 2 (8oz) Sirloin Steaks: Their popular Top Sirloins have a bold and beefy flavor you'll love with a traditional marbling and texture consistent with their Premium Angus Beef line. This flavor packed steak is ideal for broiling, pan searing and grilling.
- 2 (8oz) Ribeyes: Premium Angus Beef Ribeyes are an excellent, boneless, center cut steak carved out of prime roast. The exceptional marbling enhances the flavor as it dissolves during cooking to create a moist and tender steak.
Chicago Steak Company items ship separately from the rest of your order. Shipping and handling are already included in the price.
Nutritional information coming soon!
SHIPPING OPTIONS & FEES
Please allow 1-3 business days to process your order.
Perishable Shipping Fees*:
Fast - $24.99 / Fastest - $39.99
* Perishable orders below $65 incur a $7.99 surcharge. Perishable orders placed after 10AM PT / 1PM EST on Friday will ship the next Monday to avoid sitting in a carrier’s warehouse over the weekend!
Non-Perishable Shipping Fees (if your order contains only non-refrigerated items):
Standard - $13.99 / Fast - $24.99 / Fastest - $39.99*
Note: Additional charges apply for shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico.
Ship To Multiple Addresses: We make shipping to all your family and friends easy! Select “Ship to Multiple Address” in your cart to split your order into multiple deliveries.
Holiday Shipping: Shop Now, Ship Later. Pick a delivery week at checkout!
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition! We’ve carefully selected packaging options that have minimal impact on the environment without compromising on food safety or quality.
For perishable orders, we line our shipping boxes with Tempguard - a unique, padded insulator made of 100% pre-consumer recycled paper material. We further control the temperature with recycled kraft paper fill and non-toxic frozen gel packs. In the summer months, we may include dry ice to ensure fresh delivery in very hot weather.
Note: Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by recycling your shipping box, Tempguard liner, and kraft fill (all 100% curbside recyclable!). Store the gel packs in your freezer and reuse to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.