- Coastal English Farmhouse Cheddar: This cheddar is exquisitely rich and sharp with balances of sweet and salty notes. (7.5 oz)
- Canadian Cheddar: Our Canadian Cheddar is the result of 150+ years of cheddar making expertise. Soft on the palate, yet tangy, this cheddar is different than English cheddar in subtle ways. (7.5 oz)
- Irish Green Wax Cheddar: Our Green Waxed Cheddar is produced by Wexford Creamery from pure Irish milk. The milk for this "bitey" cheddar is taken from cows grazing in southeast Ireland. (7.5 oz)
- Red Dragon: This smooth, firm, tasty Cheddar is made with Welsh brown ale and mustard seeds. Red Dragon is a buttery and spicy cheese with plenty of bite (7.5 oz)
- Australian Cheddar: This wonderful cheddar from down under is produced where the cattle graze on some of the cleanest and greenest grass in the world and produce some of the most pure and sweet milk. (7.5 oz)
- English Cheddar with Caramelized Onions: Creamy, buttery cheddar is perfectly blended with tangy, caramelized onions to produce a new English favorite. (7.5 oz)
- Carr's Half-Box: These crackers are perfect for cheese, meat, and pate. (2.2)
- Potter's Rosemary Thyme Crisps in Farm Crate: These crunchy, delicious bite size crisps are addictive! (6 oz)
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition! We’ve carefully selected packaging options that have minimal impact on the environment without compromising on food safety or quality.
For perishable orders, we line our shipping boxes with Tempguard - a unique, padded insulator made of 100% pre-consumer recycled paper material. We further control the temperature with recycled kraft paper fill and non-toxic frozen gel packs. In the summer months, we may include dry ice to ensure fresh delivery in very hot weather.
Note: Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by recycling your shipping box, Tempguard liner, and kraft fill (all 100% curbside recyclable!). Store the gel packs in your freezer and reuse to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.