Cena Italiana means Italian supper, so appropriately, this elegant gift box includes all the fixings for the basis of a delicious, healthy Italian dinner. Gift box includes:
- Olive and Artichoke Puttanesca: Legend has it the ladies of the night created this sauce in Italy from tomatoes, olives, capers, and anchovies. Brownwood Farms added a splash of Pinot Grigio wine to this wonderful sauce. (16 oz.)
- Benedetto Cavalieri Pasta: Benedetto Cavalieri has been making this pasta in Lecce in the region of Puglia using the same traditional method since 1918. In Benedetto Cavalieri's "delicate method", water and durum wheat are kneaded together and processed slowly and gently. The result of this dedication to tradition and attention to detail is a pasta with the distinct fragrance and flavor of wheat and a satisfying chew that is typical of high-quality pasta made the authentic, old-fashioned, artisanal way. (1 lb.)
- Balsamic and Olive Oil: This classic balsamic dressing is made with Dijon-style mustard, a rich balsamic vinegar, and chopped shallots. Dresses spinach salads and marinates chicken with equal success. (12 oz.)
- Grissini: Known as the famous "breadsticks" of Italy these thin, crunchy sticks are enjoyed at restaurants all over as the perfect snack to enjoy with a meal. Serve them to friends and family to feel like you have transported to Puglia! (7.7 oz.)
- Gift Packaging: Packed in an igourmet signature gift box.
Please note that any item temporarily out of stock will be substituted with a similar item of equal value.
Shipping InformationPlease allow 1-3 business days to process your order.
Available shipping options are determined by the perishability of the product/s in your order. View Shipping Rates & Fees.
Please note that we do not ship perishable food items to APO/FPO addresses as these areas are served by the U.S. Postal Service and an exact delivery date is not guaranteed.
Refunds & ExchangesAt igourmet, we take great pride in the high-quality of our products. We strive to ensure they'll arrive to you in peak condition, as fresh and delicious as when they leave our warehouse. While we always endeavor to deliver the best of the best, there are times where "things happen" and a claim for a refund or exchange needs to be made. Please refer to our Claim Policies.
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.