- Fresh Herb Marinara Pasta Sauce by Vino de Milo: How do you improve on a typical marinara? Start with fresh Ohio-grown tomatoes, add a splash of an Argentinean red Malbec wine, and then throw in generous amounts of four fresh herbs: basil, parsley, fennel, and thyme. (16 oz.)
- Benedetto Cavalieri Pasta: Benedetto Cavalieri has been making this pasta in Lecce in the region of Puglia using the same traditional method since 1918. In Benedetto Cavalieri's "delicate method", water and durum wheat are kneaded together and processed slowly and gently. To form the pasta into a variety of traditional shapes, the dough is extruded through antique rough bronze dies and dried gradually at room temperature. The result of this dedication to tradition and attention to detail is a pasta with the distinct fragrance and flavor of wheat and a satisfying chew that is typical of high-quality pasta made the authentic, old-fashioned, artisanal way. (1 lb.)
- Gorgonzola Pear Riesling Salad Dressing by Vino de Milo: Blue cheese and Dijon mustard give a nice kick to this dressing and marinade, accented by a crisp Riesling wine. (12 oz.)
- Taralli: This crunchy Italian bite is typically served as part of an antipasto course before the meal. (8 oz.)
- Gift Packaging: Packed in an igourmet signature gift box.
Shipping InformationPlease allow 1-3 business days to process your order.
Available shipping options are determined by the perishability of the product/s in your order. View Shipping Rates & Fees.
Please note that we do not ship perishable food items to APO/FPO addresses as these areas are served by the U.S. Postal Service and an exact delivery date is not guaranteed.
Refunds & ExchangesAt igourmet, we take great pride in the high-quality of our products. We strive to ensure they'll arrive to you in peak condition, as fresh and delicious as when they leave our warehouse. While we always endeavor to deliver the best of the best, there are times where "things happen" and a claim for a refund or exchange needs to be made. Please refer to our Claim Policies.
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.