- Juniper Smoked Bacon by Nodines: This bacon is smoked with real southern juniper berries and hickory hardwood, creating a truly unique rustic flavor. (16 oz)
- Peter Luger Extra Thick Cut Bacon: was originally served exclusively for employee meals. Eventually diners noticed what the staff were eating and began to ask for some for themselves, that was how they knew you were a regular. Regulars ordered it to be served with their tomato and onion salad, on top of their Peter Luger Hamburger or, as is often the case, as a standalone dish. (12oz)
- Hickory Smoked Virginia Bacon: The Edwards family has produced Virginia's finest hams, bacon, and sausage since 1926. They still use Pop Pop's curing recipe and still smoke bacon the way he taught: slowly and patiently in your own smoke house. (12 oz)
- Broadbent's Kentucky Bacon: Broadbent old-fashioned country smoked bacon has been made the same way for the last 100 years. Working out of their smoke house in Kentucky, every slab is hand rubbed with dry cure ingredients, then slow smoked for an unforgettable flavor. (14 oz)
- Smoky Bacon Cheddar by Cabot: The ideal comfort food: rich, smoky bacon and the "World's Best Cheddar"! This bacon-studded white cheddar is the perfect balance of sharp cheddar bite and old-fashioned smokey bacon richness. (8 oz)
- Hatch Chile Bacon Ranch Dip by Terrapin Ridge: Roasted red bell pepper puree, Hatch Chile peppers and bacon are added to creamy ranch to create an insanely delicious dip. (10 oz)
- Chocolate and Bacon Candy Bar : The newest flavor from Vosges, the inimitable Mo's Chocolate and Bacon Candy Bar, combines smoky bacon and rich dark chocolate. (3 oz)
- Smokehouse Bacon and Chipotle Grilling Sauce: Fischer and Wieser is famous for combining fruit with chipotle, but bacon? Even we didn't realize what a winner they had on our hands until we took a bite. Bacon is accented by the sizzle of chipotle peppers, sweet molasses and black pepper. (13.7 oz)
- JB's Best All Natural Beer-Infused BBQ Sauce: The newest addition to the JB’s line of BBQ sauces is a marriage made in heaven: pure maple syrup, and applewood-smoked nitrite-free bacon. The combination is amazingly versatile and is a great example of what Kansas City-style BBQ sauce can do! (12 oz)
- Gift Presentation: Hand assembled in a rustic wooden gift crate, this basket is finished with an elegant dark brown ribbon.
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.