- Maple Bacon: Nodine's Sliced Premium Bacon is treated with Pure Maple Syrup from the hills of New England. Nodine's brings you the old world flavors of New England to your breakfast table. (16 oz)
- Peter Luger Extra Thick Cut Bacon: Originally served exclusively for employee meals. Eventually diners noticed what the staff were eating and began to ask for some for themselves, that was how they knew you were a regular. Regulars ordered it to be served with their tomato and onion salad, on top of their Peter Luger Hamburger or, as is often the case, as a standalone dish. (12oz)
- Pepper Coated Virginia Bacon: The Edwards family has produced Virginia's finest hams, bacon, and sausage since 1926. They still use Pop Pop's curing recipe and still smoke bacon the way he taught: slowly and patiently in your own smoke house. (12 oz)
- Broadbent's Kentucky Bacon: Broadbent old-fashioned country smoked bacon has been made the same way for the last 100 years. Working out of their smoke house in Kentucky, every slab is hand rubbed with dry cure ingredients, then slow smoked for an unforgettable flavor. (14 oz)
- Smoky Bacon Cheddar by Cabot: The ideal comfort food: rich, smoky bacon and the "World's Best Cheddar"! This bacon-studded white cheddar is the perfect balance of sharp cheddar bite and old-fashioned smokey bacon richness. (8 oz)
- Hot Pepper Bacon Jam: Roasted red pepper puree, jalapeno peppers and real bacon combine to create an addictive jam. (5 oz)
- Chocolate and Bacon Candy Bar : The newest flavor from Vosges, the inimitable Mo's Chocolate and Bacon Candy Bar, combines smoky bacon and rich dark chocolate. (3 oz)
- Smokehouse Bacon and Chipotle Grilling Sauce: Fischer and Wieser is famous for combining fruit with chipotle, but bacon? Even we didn't realize what a winner they had on our hands until we took a bite. Bacon is accented by the sizzle of chipotle peppers, sweet molasses and black pepper. (13.7 oz)
Apple Bacon BBQ Sauce: Hailing from Athen’s, Ohio, This BBQ sauce combines crisp, juicy, apples roasted to sweet perfection with a blend of herbs and spices, and is finished off with Applewood-smoked bacon! This terrific trio of sweet apple, hickory smoke, and bold bacon flavors pairs great with pork and poultry.
- Gift Presentation: This basket is hand assembled in a rustic black gift crate.
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.