- Arte & Pasta: Slow dried, bronze drawn pasta made in Naples, Italy. (1.1 lb)
- Benedetto Cavalieri Pasta: Benedetto Cavalieri has been making this pasta in Lecce in the region of Puglia using the same traditional method since 1918. In Benedetto Cavalieri's "delicate method", water and durum wheat are kneaded together and processed slowly and gently. To form the pasta into a variety of traditional shapes, the dough is extruded through antique rough bronze dies and dried gradually at room temperature. The result of this dedication to tradition and attention to detail is a pasta with the distinct fragrance and flavor of wheat and a satisfying chew that is typical of high-quality pasta made the authentic, old-fashioned, artisanal way. (1 lb)
- Organic Bono Extra Virgin Olive Oil DOP Sicilian EVOO with a delicate aroma with hints of almond and grass and a medium fruity taste with a light hint of sweet almond. 100% Italian Product. (250 ml)
- Vino de Milo No Sugar Added Pasta Sauce: We believe that there is no need to add extra sugar to our diets. These all-natural, no-sugar added pasta sauces are great for saucing your favorite noodles, gnocchi, or meatballs. Unlike many food companies, Vino di Milo makes all of the products themselves, using locally sourced ingredients whenever possible. (12 oz)
- Gift Presentation: Hand assembled in a stainless steel colander, finished with an elegant dark brown ribbon.
Shipping InformationPlease allow 1-3 business days to process your order.
Available shipping options are determined by the perishability of the product/s in your order. View Shipping Rates & Fees.
Please note that we do not ship perishable food items to APO/FPO addresses as these areas are served by the U.S. Postal Service and an exact delivery date is not guaranteed.
Refunds & ExchangesAt igourmet, we take great pride in the high-quality of our products. We strive to ensure they'll arrive to you in peak condition, as fresh and delicious as when they leave our warehouse. While we always endeavor to deliver the best of the best, there are times where "things happen" and a claim for a refund or exchange needs to be made. Please refer to our Claim Policies.
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.