This gift contains a sampling of delicious fruit preserves made in small batches, using traditional recipes. The perfect gift for jam lovers everywhere, it offers four of the most popular varieties from four different countries that are famous for producing world class jam. Specifically:
- Brownwood Blueberry Jam: Made from fresh, plump blueberries that hail from the heart of Michigan (10 oz)
- Apricot Jam by Casa Della Nonna: Imported from Italy, this all-natural, additive-free preserve is made with sweet Mediterranean apricots. (15.5 oz)
- Duerr's Strawberry Preserves: Imported from England, any collection of imported preserves needs a pot of British jam. (16 oz)
- Raspberry Jam by Scandinavian Delights: Imported from Denmark, this jam is made from choice, ripe berries picked wild by the caring hand whenever possible. It is slowly and gently prepared for you without boiling. This tender treatment allows it to retain more of its natural flavor, color, and sweetness with substantially less sugar to be added than regular preserves. (14 oz)
- Mini Toasts: The perfect crackers for jam. (2.75 oz)
- Gift Presentation: Hand assembled on a wicker tray, finished with an elegant dark brown ribbon.
Please note that any item temporarily out of stock will be substituted with a similar item of equal value.
Shipping InformationPlease allow 1-3 business days to process your order.
Available shipping options are determined by the perishability of the product/s in your order. View Shipping Rates & Fees.
Please note that we do not ship perishable food items to APO/FPO addresses as these areas are served by the U.S. Postal Service and an exact delivery date is not guaranteed.
Refunds & ExchangesAt igourmet, we take great pride in the high-quality of our products. We strive to ensure they'll arrive to you in peak condition, as fresh and delicious as when they leave our warehouse. While we always endeavor to deliver the best of the best, there are times where "things happen" and a claim for a refund or exchange needs to be made. Please refer to our Claim Policies.
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.