- Kerrygold Dubliner: This Irish favorite tastes of a mature cheddar with the sweet aftertaste of Reggiano. (7.5 oz)
- Mature Irish Cheddar: Produced from pure Irish milk, this "bitey" cheddar pairs perfectly with an Irish ale. (7.5 oz)
- Cashel Blue: Cashel Blue is a young, somewhat mild and extra creamy cheese (7.5 oz)
- Follain Irish Jam: The secret to this exceptional jam is a one hundred year old recipe that has been passed on for generations. (13 oz)
- Gift of Gab Tea: Traditional Irish tea guaranteed to give you the Blarney. (1.1 oz)
- Crackers for Cheese: Made with all-natural ingredients; free of artificial coloring, flavors or preservatives. (2.2 oz)
- Irish Mustard by Filligans: Sara and Philip Moss began Filligans in 1997, producing assorted jams and chutney for a Dublin craft shop. However it is their mustard that we fell for, and with good reason. Hand-made in small batches, according to traditional farmhouse recipes, their mustards are wonderful. (180 gram)
- Irish Shortbread: This shortbread is based on an age-old recipe passed down by generations. (4.4 oz)
- Gift Presentation: Hand assembled in a signature igourmet gift box.
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.