- Smoked Ammerlander: This golden smoked natural cheese has an edible smoky rind and a rich, creamy interior. (7.5 oz)
- Allgau Emmental: This swiss from the German Alps, has slightly smaller holes than its French and Swiss cousins. (7.5 oz)
- Cambozola: Cambozola, which is made by Kasseri Champignon in Bavaria, is a rich and creamy Camembert-type cheese with a bloomy white rind. Beneath its crust, one finds streaks of tangy blue. Hence its name: the marriage of Camembert and Gorgonzola gives us Cambozola!
- Traditional German Bread: Enjoy your cheeses with this pack of authentic imported German bread. (17 oz)
- German Herring Fillets: These flavored herring fillets are excellent on crackers or bread. You can also use them to make tasty appetizers. (6.7 oz)
- Lowensef German Mustard: Imported from Dusseldorf, Germany, this mustard is bold and sharp, with a rounded dijon flavor. It goes great with sausage, grilled bratwurst and burgers.
- Landsberg Jam: These lovely preserves comes from to us from Bavaria, close to the famous Black Forest in the neighboring state of Baden-Wuertemberg.
- Cherry and Brandy Filled Chocolates from Germany: Weinbrand Kirschen by Bohme has a lovely liquor surprise. These sophisticated chocolates are made from bittersweet chocolate, each filled with a delicate sip of brandy and a cherry.(5.3 oz)
- Howe's Authentic Imported Bratwurst: Made in Germany, these hearty sausages are perfectly seasoned and ready to enjoy. (7 oz)
- Schlunder Liqueur Cake: A German tradition, we love their moistness and authenticity. (14 oz)
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.