- Royal Blue Stilton: The King of blue cheeses, this crumbly, pungent cheese is a timeless classic when served with walnuts and figs. Aged for 8 weeks, this is the English blue. (7.5 oz)
- Cheshire: Ripened for just 2 months, Cheshire is an immensely popular cow's milk cheese and widely imitated. Dense, crumbly and slightly tangy. (7.5 oz)
- Red Dragon: A creamy Welsh cheddar spiked with dark ale and wholegrain mustard seeds. (7.5 oz)
- Collier's Welsh Cheddar: This sharp cheddar is carefully matured and monitored until it is 12 months old. Sharper and flakier than lesser examples. (7.5 oz)
- Elegant and English Biscuits: These biscuits represent a new breed of refined English cookies to enjoy. Its recipe harkens back to 1935, and the quality of the biscuit shows that time did perfect it.(5.36 oz)
- Clotted Cream: With a butterfat content of 55%, Clotted Cream has a supple, buttery flavor that is not overpowered by the flavor of the jam. (6 oz)
- Fruit Jam by Duerrs: A fine example of a traditional English fruit preserve. (16 oz)
- Carr's English Water Crackers: These wafer thin crackers were "engineered" to be the perfect partners for cheese. (2.2 oz)
- Highland Blend Black Tea: What would an British assortment be without tea? Serve it alongside breakfast pastries topped with the included clotted cream and jam. (25 tea bags)
- Gift Presentation: Hand assembled in a signature igourmet gift box.
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.