Celebrate every 2022 occasion gourmet-style with this party assortment from igourmet! This grand assortment is perfect for entertaining at home or to bring to a party as an unforgettable hostess gift.
- Green Island Danish Crumbly Blue: Its crumbly texture and more-mild-than-Roquefort flavor exemplifies why this Danish blue cheese has made such an indelible mark in the culinary world. (7.5 oz)
- Eiffel Tower Canadian Baby Brie: A creamy soft-ripened cheese made in Canada. (7 oz)
- Shamrock Irish Cheddar: Shamrock Cheddar is aged for over 2 years and has a creamy, taut texture and sweet, grassy flavor. (7.5 oz)
- Artikaas 18-Month Aged Gouda: This edible opus magnum from The Netherlands has a muted caramel color, matched by an intense flavor with a sweet finish. (7.5 oz)
- Allgau Emmental: Made from pure Bavarian milk, it is high in protein with a refined flavor. (7.5 oz)
- Prosciutto di Italiano - Pre-Sliced: This succulent, fruity Prosciuttos produced is produced in Italy, sliced, and packaged in Italy under strict supervision. (4 oz)
- Serrano Ham - Sliced: Produced in Spain, this "Ham of the Mountains" is slightly less fatty and carries more moisture content than its Italian counterpart Prosciutto giving it a firmer texture and deeper flavor. (3 oz)
- Italian Speck IGP - Sliced: Hailing from Northern Italy, Speck is a flavorful and aromatic cured meat thanks to the juniper, laurel and rosemary seasoning. (3 oz)
- Filligan’s Irish Mustard: Hand-made in small batches, according to traditional farmhouse recipes (6.3 oz)
- Carr's English Table Water Crackers - Half-Box: Crunchy and mild, these British crackers are the perfect pairing with cheese. (2.2 oz)
- Crispy French Waffle Crackers by Tresors Gourmands: Light enough to not overpower your topping, but just the right thickness to not fall apart while you dress it with your favorite spread.(3.3 oz)
- Taralli: Taralli is a typical product of Puglia. The classic taste and crumbly texture are versatile to add to any cheese plate or charcuterie board. (8.8 oz)
- Rustic Bakery Flatbread: The California flatbreads are traditionally hand-made in wood-fired oven kilns and served with an assortment of dips and vegetables. (6 oz)
- Gavottes Crepes Filled with Boursin Cheese Garlic & Fine Herbs: These crispy, bite-sized crepes are the perfect little savory bite to serve with your favorite aperitif. (2.12 oz)
- Artisanal Savory Cheese Biscuits by Okina: Coin-sized savory sheep's milk cheese cookies made in the Basque region of France. Rich and delicious. (2.82 oz)
- Maple Pumpkin Seeds (Pepitas) by Stony Brook: Finger Lakes grown and roasted pumpkin seeds are drizzled with maple syrup for a slightly sweet, crispy crunchy snack loaded with nutrients. (3 oz)
- O'Neills Shamrock Shortbread Cookies: Classic, buttery Irish shortbread. (2.8 oz)
- Traditional French Butter Cookies: Pierre Biscuiterie has been baking cookies since the 19th century, in the French countryside of Normandy. (5.2 oz)
- Gift Presentation: Hand assembled in our signature igourmet gift box.
Please note that any item temporarily out of stock will be substituted with a similar item of equal value.
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.