- Manchego: Spain's most popular cheese. Made from 100% sheep's milk in the La Mancha region. (7.5 oz)
- Cranberry Chevre with Cinnamon: Sweetened with dried cranberries and spiced with cinnamon, this cheese goat cheese is perfect for holiday entertaining. (4.4 oz)
- Grana Padano: It's name means "gold from time" and that describes it perfectly. This delicious hard cheese from northern Italy is made from raw milk and has a sweet, nutty flavor with hints of fruit. (7.5 oz)
- Gruyere: A wonderfully versatile raw cow's milk cheese from Switzerland with a nutty, spicy, full flavor. (7.5 oz)
- Buttermilk Blue: This award-winning, creamy blue cheese is made in Wisconsin from mostly Jersey cow's milk. Its rich, buttermilk flavor makes this a great cheese for salads or for snacking. (7.5 oz)
- British Cheddar: Our Cheddar is aged for over 10 months and has a creamy yet crumbly texture with a tangy, grassy flavor. (7.5 oz)
- Camembert: For those who like it rich and creamy, this bloomy-rinded cheese oozes when cut into and pairs perfectly with crusty French bread. (8 oz)
- Montasio DOP: This gourmet cheese from Italy is aged for 10 months, giving it a bold, memorable flavor. A perennial favorite! (7.5 oz)
- Mini Toasts: Perfect for elegant canapés and delicious snacks, you will love these little toasts from Holland. (2.75 oz)
- French Waffle Crackers: These waffle crackers are thick enough to avoid crumbling but light enough to let the flavor of the cheese shine through. (3.3 oz)
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.