- Manchego: Spain's most popular cheese. Made from 100% sheep's milk in the La Mancha region. (7.5 oz)
- Cranberry Chevre with Cinnamon: Sweetened with dried cranberries and spiced with cinnamon, this cheese goat cheese is perfect for holiday entertaining. (4.4 oz)
- Grana Padano: It's name means "gold from time" and that describes it perfectly. This delicious hard cheese from northern Italy is made from raw milk and has a sweet, nutty flavor with hints of fruit. (7.5 oz)
- Gruyere: A wonderfully versatile raw cow's milk cheese from Switzerland with a nutty, spicy, full flavor. (7.5 oz)
- Buttermilk Blue: This award-winning, creamy blue cheese is made in Wisconsin from mostly Jersey cow's milk. Its rich, buttermilk flavor makes this a great cheese for salads or for snacking. (7.5 oz)
- British Cheddar: Our Cheddar is aged for over 10 months and has a creamy yet crumbly texture with a tangy, grassy flavor. (7.5 oz)
- Camembert: For those who like it rich and creamy, this bloomy-rinded cheese oozes when cut into and pairs perfectly with crusty French bread. (8 oz)
- Montasio DOP: This gourmet cheese from Italy is aged for 10 months, giving it a bold, memorable flavor. A perennial favorite! (7.5 oz)
- Mini Toasts: Perfect for elegant canapés and delicious snacks, you will love these little toasts from Holland. (2.75 oz)
- French Waffle Crackers: These waffle crackers are thick enough to avoid crumbling but light enough to let the flavor of the cheese shine through. (3.3 oz)
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition! We’ve carefully selected packaging options that have minimal impact on the environment without compromising on food safety or quality.
For perishable orders, we line our shipping boxes with Tempguard - a unique, padded insulator made of 100% pre-consumer recycled paper material. We further control the temperature with recycled kraft paper fill and non-toxic frozen gel packs. In the summer months, we may include dry ice to ensure fresh delivery in very hot weather.
Note: Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by recycling your shipping box, Tempguard liner, and kraft fill (all 100% curbside recyclable!). Store the gel packs in your freezer and reuse to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.