- Jules Destrooper Belgium Chocolate Butter Thins: A traditional 19th century cookie made with pure butter, sugar and eggs. Crispy and thin with a distinctive waffle pattern, they are great with coffee or tea. (3.5 oz)
- Piedras de Chocolate (Chocolate Largueta Almonds): These gigantic cocoa-dusted chocolate-covered Spanish almonds are irresistible. (4 oz)
- Marich Chocolate Covered Toffee Caramels: Rich, crunchy toffee enrobed with luscious, silky chocolate, presented in a beautiful gift box. (4.5 oz)
- Amedei Chocolate Bar: Amedei chocolate is crafted in Pontedera, Tuscany. This chocolate is known and loved worldwide for its smooth texture and full-bodied flavor. (1.75 oz)
- ChocoCherries by Mitica: These hand-dipped dark chocolate candied cherries are made in Aragon, Spain. These dye-free cherries are macerated in sugar for one month to candy them, turning them from red to white. They are then hand-dipped in rich, dark chocolate to create a wickedly delicious treat. (4.94 oz)
- Dolfin Belgium Chocolate Bar: At Dolfin, their master chocolate makers cultivate the intense and aromatic taste of real Belgian chocolate. (2.5 oz)
- French Chocolate Cookies: Made with pure, rich butter from Brittany, we dare you stop stop at one crispy chocolate biscuit! (7 oz)
- Baru Belgian Marshmallows: Baru is all about creating authentic delicacies which are fun, novel and carefully crafted, true to their Belgian chocolate heritage. (4.23 oz)
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition! We’ve carefully selected packaging options that have minimal impact on the environment without compromising on food safety or quality.
For perishable orders, we line our shipping boxes with Tempguard - a unique, padded insulator made of 100% pre-consumer recycled paper material. We further control the temperature with recycled kraft paper fill and non-toxic frozen gel packs. In the summer months, we may include dry ice to ensure fresh delivery in very hot weather.
Note: Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by recycling your shipping box, Tempguard liner, and kraft fill (all 100% curbside recyclable!). Store the gel packs in your freezer and reuse to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.