- San Joaquin Gold by Fiscalini: This is a new artisan cheese made by Fiscalini Farms of Modesto, California. It is semi-hard with a natural rind and a sweet, salty, buttery taste. Made from unpasteurized milk from Fiscalini's own herd of 1,400 Holstein cows, it is a wonderful cheese for snacking, but can also be used as a topping for soups or salads.
- Artisan Raw Milk Manchego DOP: This Artisan Raw-Milk DOP Manchego Cheese is cured for a minimum of 4 months. Made with raw milk from the Manchega breed of sheep raised on a single estate located in Manzanares, this straw colored Manchego is characterized by its intense flavor. This sweet and buttery cheese has some grassy notes and a flaky texture that makes the cheese crumble in your mouth, liberating all its flavor and inviting you to have more.
- Moody Blue by Roth Kase: Made in small batches from fresh, local Wisconsin milk, Roth Kase's rich, creamy Moody Blue is delicately smoked over fruit wood to create subtle smoky undertones with hints of roasted nuts and coffee. Beautifully balanced, sultry, and seductive, Moody Blue is excellent on a cheese plate and delicious in culinary applications. Set it out with plum compote, fresh pears, or serve it with dark chocolate as a dessert plate.
- Mini Toasts: Perfect for elegant canapés and delicious snacks, you will love these little toasts from Holland. (2.75 oz)
- Gift Presentation: Hand assembled in a signature igourmet gift box.
Please note that any item temporarily out of stock will be substituted with a similar item of equal value.
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.