This assortment includes:
- San Francisco Chocolate Tin: (3.5 oz) The San Francisco Chocolate Factory has been a favorite among locals and visitors alike since 1999. These delicious milk chocolate drops come packaged in tins with illustrations of local landmarks.
- Uncured Salami by Zoe's Meats - Sliced: (4 oz) Zoe's Meats in California handcrafts this traditional salami with freshly ground, antibiotic-free pork and a simple flavoring of salt, garlic and freshly ground pepper. Uncured, minimally processed and full of flavor!
- California Raw Almonds: (3 oz) A California classic and the perfect snack!
- Rustic Bakery Olive Oil & Sea Salt-Single Serve: (23 g) Hand-made with extra virgin olive oil and grey sea salt from France, the Rustic Bakery flatbreads are light, flaky and perfect for dipping or serving alongside antipasto and pate.
- Carmody by Bellwether Farms: (7.5 oz) Inspired by a family trip to Italy, Cheesemaker Liam Callahan handcrafts the Carmody cheese with fresh Jersey milk. Full of buttery flavors, the Carmody is a true expression of artisan cheesemaking culture and is the perfect table cheese. Pair with a lightly oaked Chardonnay or dry cider.
- Purple Haze Chevre by Cypress Grove: (4 oz) Made with goat's milk, touches of lavendar buds and wild-harvested fennel pollen, this award-winning cheese has become an American classic. Creamy and addictive, the Purple Haze is great for snacking, salads and everything in between.
- Assortment Bag:
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.