- Incan Red Organic Quinoa: Quinoa means "mother grain" in the ancient Inca language. This crop was a staple food of the Inca people and is prized today for its nutty flavor and high protein content. (12 oz)
- Tunisian Hand Rolled Couscous: A healthy and simple dish to make at home with just the addition of water and olive oil, Tunisian Hand Rolled Couscous is unlike any commerical couscous you've had before!(16 oz)
- French Olives: These crisp, tender olives are wonderful as an anytime snack, tossed into a green salad or served as a side dish to sandwiches. (4.4 oz)
- Fleur de Sel Pistachios: These natural Pistachios are grown in California and dry roasted in their shells to preserve the unique flavor. Lightly dusted and tumbled with hand-harvested Fleur de Sel, the pistachios achieve a wonderfully flavorful state. (5 oz)
- Nairn's Oat Cake Crackers: These biscuits are full of the natural flavor of hearty oats. Imported from Scotland. (10.7 oz)
- Guajillo & Chipotle Chili Super Dark Chocolate Bar: The all-natural Super Dark Vosges line combines deep, dark chocolate with fellow super food ingredients resulting in healthfully delicious haut-chocolat. (3 oz)
- Organic Hunza Triple Berry Granola: This preservative-free granola is made with vegan ingredients. A crunchy, healthy blend of Dried Cranberries, Hunza Raisins, Blueberries, Hunza Mulberries, Coconut, and Hunza Sunflower Seeds. (12 oz)
- Gift Presentation: Hand assembled in a wooden chest, finished with an elegant dark brown ribbon.
Shipping InformationPlease allow 1-3 business days to process your order.
Available shipping options are determined by the perishability of the product/s in your order. View Shipping Rates & Fees.
Please note that we do not ship perishable food items to APO/FPO addresses as these areas are served by the U.S. Postal Service and an exact delivery date is not guaranteed.
Refunds & ExchangesAt igourmet, we take great pride in the high-quality of our products. We strive to ensure they'll arrive to you in peak condition, as fresh and delicious as when they leave our warehouse. While we always endeavor to deliver the best of the best, there are times where "things happen" and a claim for a refund or exchange needs to be made. Please refer to our Claim Policies.
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.