- Saucisson Sec: Made by Les Trois Petits Cochons, this Saucisson Sec is a naturally air-dried, premium quality pork sausage. Made from a time-honored French recipe, you'll find plenty of black peppercorns in this salami. (8 oz)
- Creminelli Salami: Cristiano Creminelli's Utah-based artisan salami company creates this dry salami made from a finely minced mixture of pork and beef with their own custom blend of spices. (5 oz)
- Soppresatta by Beretta: A unique style of salami characterized by its distinctive flavor. (9 oz)
- Olympia Provisions Salami This Italian-style salami is crafted in Washington State. (4.5 oz)
- Hengestenberg German MustardMade from a mixture of yellow and brown mustard seed, harmoniously combined with vinegar, salt, and spices. (3.5 oz)
- Grafton 1 Year Vermont Cheddar: A sharp cheddar from Vermont that is perfect for snacking, cooking or melting over burgers. (7.5 oz)
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.