A way to a Foodie's heart is through their stomach, so make sure to appreciate that special someone with a taste of the best!
- Beemster Classic: A decadent, Gouda-style Dutch cheese with a big, sweet personality. A must try for fans of aged Gouda. (7.5 oz.)
- Tickler Cheddar with Red Onions: This fabulous new cheese builds on the already well known, unique Tickler taste, bringing you the classic combination of cheddar and onions, with a fantastic aroma and phenomenal taste. (7.5 oz.)
- Manchego: This is Spain's most famous cheese and is produced in La Mancha in Central Spain, our authentic Manchego is made from 100% sheep's milk. (7.5 oz.)
- Provolone Piccante by Zerto: We love this Piccante version, which is rarely available in the U.S .and much more interesting than the mild Provolone most Americans have come to know. One of the great sandwich cheeses, Provolone Piccante is also an excellent melting cheese that is perfect in omelettes or atop a toasted baguette. (7.5 oz.)
- Sopressata by Beretta: Beretta Sopressatas are made from the finest ingredients available in ultra-clean, modern facilities in the U.S.A. to exact Italian specifications. (9 oz.)
- Salami Barolo by Creminelli: Another fine product by Creminelli, Salame al Barolo, as it is known in Italy, is a meat delicacy that comes from Piemonte, the same place that gave birth to Barolo wine, the Slow Food movement and Creminelli's very own founder, Cristiano Creminelli. (7 oz.)
- Sliced Prosciutto di San Daniele by Principe: This is our favorite brand of San Daniele prosciutto, imported directly from Italy. A must have for any traditional antipasto or charcuterie course. (1 oz.)
- Australian Water Wheels: Light-as-air crackers that are great with cheese or simply as a snack on their own. (7 oz.)
- Chocolate and Bacon Candy Bar: The all time favorite from Vosges, the inimitable Mo's Chocolate and Bacon Candy Bar, combines smoky bacon and sweet milk chocolate. (3 oz.)
- Creme Brulee Almonds: These Squirrel Brand Almonds are layered with a caramelized sugar coating...like the famous dessert. With a luscious, sweet crème flavor and the best California almonds, it is hard to believe no spoon is required. (5 oz.)
- Gift Presentation: Hand assembled in a signature igourmet gift box.
Please note that any item out of stock will be substituted with a similar item of equal or greater value.
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.