- Tickler Cheddar with Red Onions: This fabulous new cheese builds on the already well known, unique Tickler taste, bringing you the classic combination of cheddar and onions, with a fantastic aroma and fabulous taste. (7.5 oz)
- Bleu d'Auvergne: This blue from southeastern France is creamier than Roquefort, owing to the fact that it is made from cow's milk rather than sheep's milk. . Bleu d'Auvergne is great crumbled on a tossed salad. (7.5 oz)
- Frantal French Swiss: Frantal's rich and full traditional taste is appreciated by even the most demanding cheese lovers. (7.5 oz)
- Maple Bourbon Bread and Butter Pickles by Brooklyn Brine Co. : Sweet and tart bite-sized crinkled pickle chips made with caramelized onions, organic NY State Grade B maple syrup, and Finger Lakes Distilling Bourbon Whiskey. Made from fresh organic cucumbers harvested in small seasonal batches. (16 oz)
- French Mustard by Les Trois Petits Cochons: Imported from France, these mustards were hand picked by Les Trois Petits Cochons. Moutarde de Dijon is a smooth mustard made simply with mustard seeds, vinegar, water, and sea salt. (7.1 oz)
- Ketchup by Catskill Provisions: This is not the ketchup you grew up with! Catskill Provisions Ketchup is sweetened only with their own New York State Wildflower Honey. There is NO added sugar, high-fructose corn syrup, preservatives, or artificial flavors. Instead, the honey adds a depth of flavor to this ketchup. (12 oz)
- Vermont Maple Cured and Cob Smoked Bacon: This small batch bacon is produced in South Barre, VT, and is brined with Vermont Maple Syrup from the next valley over from the Vermont Smoke and Cure ranch. A moderate amount of salt is added, but only enough to enhance the natural richness of the pork. (12 oz)
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.