- Menu 1932 Pasta Sauce: The secret to many restaurant's "signature" sauce have been thanks to Menu. Since 1932, three generations of the Barbieri family have produced traditional Italian foods that are minimally processed, preserving the integrity of the ingredients taste, texture and color in Cavezzo (province of Modena) in Emilia-Romagna region. (24 oz)
- Organic Pici Pasta Nests by Morelli: Imported from Italy, this large and impressive pack features homey-looking bundles of dried pasta.The porous nature of these pici nests makes them the perfect foil for any type of sauce. A taste of Sienna. (1.1 lb)
- Giachi Primolio Tuscan Extra Virgin Olive Oil: This oil is extracted from the main cultivar of olives grown in the Florentine hills. The ample, embracing aroma comes with elegant vegetal notes of artichoke, wild cardoon, celery, lettuce and strong herbal hints of rosemary and field balm. Its taste is fine, and has personality, endowed with tones of green tomato and a dried fruit finish. Bitter and piquant, decisive and well-balanced. (500 mls)
- Olli Salumeria Artisan Salame Olli Salumeria makes artisanal slow-cured meats based on original 160-year-old family recipes that were handed down to 4th generation Italian Salumiere, Oliviero "Olli" Colmignoli. (6 oz)
- Boschetto al Tartufo Stagionato: Made from pure sheep's milk and rare white truffles, this amazing cheese hails from Mugello in Tuscany. The scent and flavor will bowl you over with delight. The base is firmer and drier than Boschetto al Tartufo Bianchetto, so it's easier to add a dash of truffle flavor to your favorite dishes. (7.5 oz)
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.