- White Truffle Olive Oil: Made with authentic white truffle extract and extra virgin olive oil, this oil should become one of your favorite condiments. (100 ml)
- Black Truffle Butter: So many truffles you can barely see the butter! Enjoy in sauces or over pasta, bread or poultry. (3 oz)
- Truffle Infused Honey from the Yarra Valley: The base of this golden honey is Red Gum and Clover Honey from the Yarra Valley. Valley Produce Company infuses two grams of fresh French Perigord black truffles with white truffle oil to produce a truly elegant honey. (4.2 oz)
- Moliterno Black truffle Pecorino: From the Italian island of Sardinia comes this raw sheep's milk cheese with black truffles, and this decadent treat adds armomatic flavor to any menu. (7.5 oz)
- Boschetto al Tartufo Bianchetto: The master cheese maker at Il Forteto has still maintained a precious harmony between the pronounced, pungent taste of scarce white truffle and pure sheep's milk. The scent and flavor will still bowl you over with delight. The base is firmer and drier, so it's easier to add a dash of truffle flavor to your favorite dishes. (6.5 oz)
- Italian Black Truffle Almonds: Aromatic black summer truffles are hand-harvested in Northern Italy and ground into flavorful sea salt so their distinct flavor permeates through the condiment then folded into our finest selection of sweet California almonds. (5 oz)
- Gift Presentation: Hand assembled in our igourmet signature kraft gift box.
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.