- Gouda with Truffles: The cheese itself is mild enough to allow the lusty flavor of the truffles to really shine. Aged for over 3 months, this Gouda shreds and melts easily, making it an easy way to add the indulgent flavor of truffles to your favorite recipes. (7.5 oz)
- Boschetto al Tartufo Bianchetto: Explore the amazing scents and flavor of Boschetto. Its base is a sweet, tender and mild cheese made from a careful blend of sheep's milk and cow's milk. Mixed throughout are shavings of rare, white truffle that transform the cheese into an addictive delicacy. (6.5 oz)
- Mousse Truffee: This luxurious mousse features the gem of French cuisine - black truffles. Made from pork and chicken liver and flavored with Pineau des Charentes and Sherry, this mousse has an unbelievable silky texture. (8 oz)
- White Truffle Olive Oil: Imported from Italy, this versatile condiment can be drizzled over anything from vegetables to pasta to fish. (100 ml)
- Italian Black Truffle Almonds: Aromatic black summer truffles are ground into flavorful sea salt so their distinct flavor permeates through the condiment. Once folded into the finest selection of sweet California almonds, the flavor transcends all senses. (5 oz)
- Truffle Butter: This decadent treat adds aromatic flavor to any menu. It will jazz up risottos, baked potatoes, and asparagus. (3 oz)
- igourmet Cheese Knife: Made of stainless steel with a solid riveted handle, it works quite well for firm cheeses.
- igourmet Logo Eco-Cooler: All items come packed in a reusable eco-cooler.
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.