- Canadian Camembert: Born centuries ago in Normandy, this Camembert is made in Quebec by French emigrants. (7 oz)
- Canadian Cheddar: All Canadian Cheddars must meet strict government guidelines before they can be labeled "Canadian Cheddar". Our Canadian is a premium quality example. Aged over 12 months, it has a sharp, nutty flavor with a sweet aftertaste. Perfect for snacking or melting! (7.5 oz)
- Canadian Chevre: This smooth, spreadable goat cheese has a warm, tangy flavor and is very versatile. Perfectly suited for snacking or cooking, it is also excellent crumbled over your favorite green salad. (10.05 oz)
- igourmet.com Cheese Slicer with Dual Forked Tips: Specifically crafted for us at igourmet.com, this slicer is ideal for semi-hard cheeses, such as goudas, the dual forked tips make for easy serving after slicing.
- Carr's Water Crackers: Light, crispy crackers that pair perfectly with cheese. (2.2 oz)
- Gift Presentation: Hand assembled in our igourmet signature kraft gift box.
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.