- Manchego: Manchego is Spain's most famous cheese and a must have on any tapas platter. Produced in La Mancha in Central Spain, this true Manchego is made from 100% sheep's milk. (15.5 oz)
- Collier's Cheddar: Collier's Powerful Welsh Cheddar was developed from the mining traditions of South Wales. This sharp cheddar is perfect for slicing and snacking, or using in your favorite recipes. (15.5 oz)
- Beemster Classic Extra Aged Gouda: This 18-month Dutch masterpiece has been enjoyed in Holland for over 800 years. Smooth like a gouda, but with an incomparable depth of flavor. (15.5 oz)
- Cave-Aged Emmental by Emmi: Matured to perfection, Cave Aged Emmental is a special taste experience! Since 1782, this unique raw cow's milk Emmental has been aged for 12 months in sandstone caves. (15.5 oz)
- Camembert La Petite Reine: A traditional handmade Camembert from a small producer in Normandy. Made from premium quality milk. (8.8 oz)
- Don Juan Serrano Ham - Sliced: Serrano, "Ham of the Mountains," is a food that truly defines traditional Spanish cuisine. (3 oz)
- Jules Destrooper Belgian Butter Thins: traditional 19th century cookie made with pure butter, sugar and eggs. Crispy and thin with a distinctive waffle pattern, they are great with coffee or tea. (3.5 oz)
- Salami Tartufo by Creminelli: A beautiful pairing of artisan salumi and aromatic black truffles! The truffles' delicate aroma works magic with the all-natural pork to create the Salami Tartufo. (5.5 oz)
- Italian Black Truffle Almonds: Aromatic black summer truffles are ground into flavorful sea salt so their distinct flavor permeates through the condiment. Once folded into the finest selection of sweet California almonds, the flavor transcends all senses. (3.5 oz)
- Creme Brulee Almonds: Top grade California almonds are layered with a caramelized sugar coating, just like the famous dessert. (5 oz)
- Italian Roast Coffee: A fragrant coffee imported from Italy with a delicate flavor, smooth aroma, and reduced caffeine content. (8.8 oz)
- Stroop Waffles: These syrup waffles are a favorite of adults and children in Holland, Switzerland, Germany, and now here in the US! (9 oz)
- Chocolate and Bacon Candy Bar: The newest flavor from Vosges, the inimitable Bacon Exotic Candy Bar combines smoky bacon and sweet milk chocolate. (3 oz)
- Australian Water Wheels: Two sleeves of light-as-air crisps from Australia. (3.5 oz per pack, two packs included.)
- igourmet.com Signature Cheese Serving Knife: Specifically crafted for igourmet.com, this multi-function cheese knife is the perfect tool to easily slice uniform servings of your favorite cheese.
- Bamboo Cheese Board: A stunning and durable gift that will be enjoyed for years to come.
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.