- Extra Sharp English Farmhouse Cheddar by Taw Valley Creamery: It is exquisitely rich and sharp with balances of sweet and salty notes.(7.5 oz)
- Grana Padano Aged 12 Months: This 12-month-aged version of Grana Padano has a distinctly sweeter, fruitier flavor than more aged varieties. This sweetness makes it the perfect table cheese to serve with fruit or fresh bread, or drizzled with honey or an aged balsamic. (7.5 oz)
- Chevre and Fruit by Coach Farms: Fresh fruit and a young chevre is a marriage made in heaven. Enjoy this pairing anytime with Coach Farm's new fresh goat cheese stuffed with fruit. (4oz)
- Mondovino Aperitivo Crackers by Artisan Biscuits: In pursuit of the perfect cracker to partner a glass of wine, a beer, or even a cocktail? You have arrived at your destination. Mondovino: crisp, savory and spontaneous. (2.5 oz)
- Berkshire Bark Artisan Chocolate Bar : Berkshire Bark is handmade in the pristine Berkshire Mountains. Top quality Belgian chocolate is the luscious foundation of ten different varieties (4 oz)
- Cafe Carmellata au Sel Pecans: Premium pecan halves and pieces are repeatedly rolled in a rich sugar and butter toffee until a luscious, crunchy coating develops. Precisely at this moment the pecans are hit with a proprietary blend of sea salt finely kissed with espresso to yield a delightfully sweet and savory masterpiece. (5 oz)
- Agour Basque Dark Cherry Jam: Made of 65% dark cherries and sweetened with cane sugar, this spread is divine with your favorite aged sheep's milk cheeses. (3.5 oz)
- Honey Bear from Beekeepers Daughter: This raw Wildflower Honey comes from the Beekeeper's Daughter summer honey crop. It's a light color and has a strong biting flavor with a distinctive lingering finish. Its somewhat fresh, pleasant "woody" scent pairs well with teas, camembert, and fresh goat cheeses. (2 oz)
- Crepe Wafers with Lemon Cream: Delicate, airy cookie crepes are made with crispy filo dough with a bright lemony flavor. (7.5 oz)
- Gift Presentation: Hand assembled in a wooden crate basket, finished with an elegant dark brown ribbon.
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.