Prost! You’ll want to raise a stein to this meaty selection of Bavarian brats (not to mention traditional accompaniments), designed to keep you grilling and going through all 18 glorious days of Oktoberfest.
- Mestemacher Organic German Bread: This dense and moist German bread is made from organic whole rye grain, that’s been processed in Mestemacher’s very own mills.
- Kuhne German Mustard - Whole Grain: Also known as “Rôtisseur" mustard, this spicy and coarsely ground condiment doesn’t lose its aroma when heated. Which makes it a perfect choice for cooking, or using in sauces or marinades.
- Barrel Sauerkraut: Crafted without preservatives, flavor enhancers, or artificial colors, from a traditional German recipe, this pungent fermented cabbage is an excellent topper for sausages—along with whole grain mustard, of course.
- Howe's Bavarian Bratwurst - Cheddar: All of Howe’s imported sausages (including this one, made with sharp and melty cheddar) meet the requirements of Nuremberg bratwurst, a certified regional German specialty with protected geographic designation.
- Howe's Bavarian Bratwurst - Caramelized: Since they’re already fully cooked, you only have to warm and brown these sweet onion-studded pork sausages.
- Howe's Bavarian Bratwurst - Oktoberfest: This is the most traditional version of Howe’s uncured bratwurst line. Enjoy like a Bavarian, alongside spicy mustard, sauerkraut, and dark rye bread.
Please note that any item temporarily out of stock will be substituted with a similar item of equal value.
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.