- Fior d'Arancio Blue Cheese with Orange: Literally meaning "orange blossoms," this ubriaco, "drunken," cheese is sweet and salty, with complex aromas of honey, peach, orange blossom and wildflowers. A truly unique blue that will stand out on your cheese plate. The harmonious flavor of this blue makes it an exceptional dessert cheese. You could use this in recipes as it has a nice creamy/crumbly texture, but this is really too special to not eat on its own! (7.5 oz)
- Triple Creme Goat Brie: Here's something different: goat brie. Same creamy richness. Same white, fluffy rind. Similar recipe, different animal. It's a triple-creme, so expect an even richer texture than most traditional French cows' milk bries. (6.5 oz)
- El Piconero al Cognac: Made from raw sheep's milk, the cheese is carefully aged, under strict conditions, for a minimum period of ten months. The wheels are then aged another two months while they bathe in Cognac. The result is a simply stunning product. Fine, aromatic, and complex, this wonderful cheese is destined to become a classic which will be enjoyed by generations to come. (7.5 oz)
- Chocolate Capri Log by Westfield Farm: If the notion of a semi-sweet chocolate goat cheese appeals to you, you will positively fall in love with this new creation from Westfield Farm. Fresh goat cheese is blended with bittersweet Venenzuelan chocolate. Rich and creamy with a slightly goaty tang, be forewarned, these five ounce logs are addictive. (5 oz) Caramelized Walnuts from Spain: Fresh and crunchy, these Spanish walnuts (Nueces Acarameladas) are prepared simply with fresh, halved walnuts, sugar, and sunflower oil. The perfect foil to the saltiness of blue cheeses and tanginess of goat cheeses. (3 oz)
- Les Folies Fromage Fruit Spread for Cheese: To complement Brie, Camembert and other soft bloomy rind cheeses, this blend of apricot, cumin and orange peels, forms a perfect mélange. (120 gr)
- Raincoast Crisps: These signature crisps are great to nibble on their own, but they really shine when topped with your favorite dip, cheese, pâté or antipasto. Raincoast crisps are the perfect entertaining food to draw a crowd - whether it's a casual get-together or an elegant cocktail party. This is why they're called "a crispy conversation starter." (6 oz)
- Miller's Elements Crackers: Miller's Artisan Biscuits makes the simplest and best water cracker. Just flour and water, no salt. Flame-baked in a flash for a toast finish. A versatile cracker with universal appeal. (3.5 oz)
- Mini Toasts: Perfect for elegant canapés and delicious snacks, you will love these little toasts from Holland. With their crusty texture and mild taste, they are ideal with paté, cheese, smoked salmon or caviar. (2.75 oz)
- Please Note: Any item temporarily out of stock will be substituted with a similar item of equal or greater value.
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.