Hollywood, The Golden Gate Bridge, and...cheese? That’s right, some of the world’s best loved cheese comes straight from California. Enjoy a variety of our favorites, from creamy and grassy to mellow and buttery, accompanied by flatbreads tasty enough to eat on their own.
- Rustic Bakery Flatbreads - Olive Oil and Sel Gris Sourdough - Handmade crispy flatbreads ready to dip, dunk, or sandwich your favorite cheese. They feature French grey sea salt, perfect to accent creamy cheeses.
- Vella Monterey Dry Jack Cheese - 1/4 Cut - The Vella family has been crafting delicious California cheeses in Sonoma Valley since 1931. This buttery Jack cheese is hard, sweet, and a little nutty. It’s ideal for grating over pasta or slicing with fresh fruit.
- Carmody Cheese by Bellwether Farms - 1/4 Cut - A fortuitous trip to Italy inspired this creamy cheese. Cheesemaker Liam Callahan started with a pecorino recipe and from there created a cheese with a milk-forward taste that’s ideal with ripe stone fruits or crispy crackers.
- Goat Brie Cheese by Laura Chenel - Fresh and creamy goat cheese is aged for no longer than two weeks, which results in a velvety texture that practically melts when it’s room temperature. Enjoy with ripe pears and Sauvignon Blanc.
- Cypress Grove Midnight Moon - 1/4 Cut - Midnight Moon has a nutty, almost sweet flavor that’s a crowd-pleaser. The award-winning goat’s milk cheese is easily sliced and as delicious in a grilled cheese sandwich as it is out of hand.
- Fiscalini Bandage-Wrapped Raw-Milk Cheddar - 5 oz - Award-winning cheesemaker Jorge Mariano Gonzalez crafts this handcrafted English-style farmhouse cheddar right here in the USA. It is aged for 18 months for a decadent, buttery taste with a pleasantly sharp finish.
Please note that any item temporarily out of stock will be substituted with a similar item of equal value.
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.