What goes better with cheese than champs? This box has the best of both worlds, with elegant sweet treats, some of our favorite cheeses, and unique accoutrements.
- Champagne & Dark Chocolate Truffles by Veruca Chocolates - Eat with the eyes first with this beautiful truffle set. Creamy dark chocolate truffles are infused with genuine Cognac then hand rolled in edible metallic sequins. They are the ideal treat to enjoy at the end of a dinner party.
- Pink Champagne Biscuits by Fossier - Think pink with these unique rose colored biscuits, invented three centuries ago in Reims, France. It’s beautiful, delicate, and perfect for dunking in a glass of Champagne.
- Flowers in Syrup by Wild Hibiscus - These sweet and beautiful flowers make any glass of bubbly a feast for the eyes and the palate. The flower unfurls as a sort of cocktail hour magic trick. Don’t forget to eat the fruity florals at the end of the glass!
- Miller's Toasts - Cranberry & Raisin - British imported crackers that are perfect for creamy cheese or a smear of cinnamon butter? Sounds good to us, too.
- Stemless Champagne Flute Set of 2 by True - Ideal for a glass of bubbles or orange juice.
- Mini Toasts - Crispy toasts that are ideal with your favorite sweet or savory jams and creamy cheeses.
- Ubriaco al Prosecco Cheese - Wine plus cheese equals a winning combination. This Venitian cheese is coated with Prosecco must (grape byproduct) which gives it fresh and fragrant notes. It’s delicious paired with - of course! - prosecco.
- Yancey's Fancy Cheddar Cheese with Finger Lakes Champagne - All the bite you come to expect with cheddar with the light tang of Champagne. Enjoy this smooth pasteurized cheddar with juicy grapes and a glass of Champagne.
- Chaource AOP Cheese by Lincet- Rich, savory, and lightly funky, this creamy cheese is made in the Champagne region. As such, it’s a natural not only with crusty baguette but with your favorite glass of champs.
Please note that any item temporarily out of stock will be substituted with a similar item of equal value.
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.