- Ascheri 1960 Quotidiano 100% Italiano Extra Virgin Olive Oil: This 100% Italian oil has a slightly fruity aroma and lightly herbal taste. Thanks to its light and smooth flavor, the Quotidiano (meaning: Daily) EVOO is an essential component for your finest dishes because its delicate aroma does not obscure flavors, but raises them to new heights. (750 ml)
- Il Blu Balsamic Vinegar of Modena IGP: This younger Casa Rinaldi IGP Balsamic Vinegar of Modena has a nice, balanced flavor perfect for dressing your salad. (250 ml)
- Maldon Sea Salt: These pyramid-shaped salt crystals from Maldon, Essex are essential in the kitchen. Finish dishes with flair. (8.75 oz)
- Tamari Shoyu: Supporting a 3000-year-old tradition, dark in color and clean in appearance, it has a natural balance with complex flavor and aroma. A premium soy sauce, less sodium, and wheat-free. (12 oz)
- Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce by Huy Fong Foods, Inc: Sriracha is a great substitute for ketchup when looking for a condiment with a kick. Sriracha is great in soups, sauces, on sandwiches and appetizers. Try it on everything from hot dogs to chow mein. (17 oz)
- Amora Fine et Forte Dijon Mustard: Amora's "Fine et Forte" Dijon ("fine and strong") is spicy with hints of horseradish (even though there is no horseradish in the ingredients list). Enjoy it on pork tenderloin, sweet or hot sausage, burgers, ham or any other sandwich or plate that calls for mustard. It also makes a great ingredient for a gourmet vinaigrette. (15.5 oz)
Shipping InformationPlease allow 1-3 business days to process your order.
Available shipping options are determined by the perishability of the product/s in your order. View Shipping Rates & Fees.
Please note that we do not ship perishable food items to APO/FPO addresses as these areas are served by the U.S. Postal Service and an exact delivery date is not guaranteed.
Refunds & ExchangesAt igourmet, we take great pride in the high-quality of our products. We strive to ensure they'll arrive to you in peak condition, as fresh and delicious as when they leave our warehouse. While we always endeavor to deliver the best of the best, there are times where "things happen" and a claim for a refund or exchange needs to be made. Please refer to our Claim Policies.
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.