- Point Reyes Blue: This award-winning blue comes from Tomales Bay, California, very close to Santa Rosa where some of the best California Syrahs are produced. This creamy yet crumbly blue has a fantastically rich and full-bodied flavor produced through a combination of premium milk and a unique blue culture. (7.5 oz)
- Ivy’s Cheddar: Imported from Wyke Farms in Somerset, England, Ivy’s Vintage Reserve cheddar is made using grandmother Ivy’s 100-year-old family recipe. Fresh milk is collected from cows that freely graze the lush, green pastures, and used to create this delicious farmhouse cheddar.
- Idiazabal: This is a full-flavored, intensely tangy Spanish smoked cheese made from pasteurized sheep's milk. (7.5 oz
- Trugole: From northern Italy, this semi-soft cow's milk cheese is aged alongside salami and takes on beefy hints. (7.5 oz)
- igourmet.com Signature Cheese Serving Knife: Specifically crafted for us at igourmet.com, this multi-function cheese knife is the perfect tool to easily slice uniform servings of your favorite cheeses.
- Mini Toasts: Perfect for elegant canapés and delicious snacks, you will love these little toasts from France. With their crusty texture and mild taste, they are ideal with paté, cheese, smoked salmon or caviar.
- Gift Presentation: Hand assembled in a signature igourmet gift box.
Please note that any item temporarily out of stock will be substituted with a similar item of equal or greater value.
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.