This assortment includes:
- Drunken Goat DOP Cheese : This famous Spanish cheese is a must try! It is a semi soft goat cheese soaked in the traditional style wine of the region, Doble Pasta, which is made from the Monastrell grape. (7.5 oz)
- Ubriaco al Prosecco: This exquisite cheese is coated with the Prosecco must (the grape skins that are the by product of the wine making process). The Prosecco gives the cheese intense and delicate scents and a fragrant, fresh flavor. (7.5 oz)
- English Cheddar with Caramelized Onion: From the historic Wensleydale Creamery in England, this creamy, buttery cheddar is perfectly blended with tangy, caramelized onions to produce a new English favorite. (7.5 oz)
- Whiskey Salami by Creminelli: Quality and flavor are paramount to both Creminelli and High West Distillery. Their Son of Bourye adds an irresistible taste to Creminelli's handcrafted salami. The result: a uniquely delicious salami that's whiskey-redolent-bright and richly flavored. (5.5 oz)
- Smoking Goose Gin and Juice Salame by the Smoking Goose: Perfectly cured lamb, with a little pork for texture, is mixed with crushed juniper berries and orange peel to create a taste sensation. (7 oz)
- Sweet Sangria Greek Olives: Easy and breezy, these luscious, smooth, buttery olives are marinated in a sweet tangerine and orange brine that finishes with a hint of spice. (6.3 oz)
- Brown Butter Bourbon Goat Milk Caramels by Big Picture Farm: Bourbon'y Buttery yummy goat milk caramels in a USA made, compostable box. (3.2 oz)
- Butler's Dark Chocolate with Irish Whiskey Tablet Bar: Butler's Chocolate Ltd. of Dublin, Ireland makes this creamy chocolate bar using original recipes and chocolate-making techniques handed down from generation to generation. For Whiskey lovers everywhere, Butlers Dark Chocolate bar with Irish Whiskey is a must! Alcohol 0.02%. (3.52 oz)
- Miller's Beer Crackers for Cheese: The latest creation from Miller's Damsels of Derbyshire, England. These fabulous beer crackers are made with hops, roasted barley, malt and English Ale. (3.5 oz)
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.