- Ewephoria Aged Sheeps Milk Gouda: This new creation from Holland is unlike any other sheep milk cheese you have ever tasted before. Aged for nine months, Ewephoria develops a sweet and nutty flavor. This cheese tastes like candy, with notes of butterscotch and caramel. (7.5 oz)
- Carmody by Bellwether Farms: Family owned and operated, Bellwether Farms is located in Sonoma County, California. They used an Italian pecorino recipe to create Carmody. The result is a mild, creamy cheese with a fresh flavor. This style of cheese beautifully highlights the butter flavors of their Jersey cow milk. (7.5 oz)
- Appalachian by Meadow Creek Dairy: Made in Virginia, Appalachian is a lightly cooked, pressed-curd cheese, aged for at least ninety days in the cellars where the cheese forms a dusting of white mold that complements its unique flavor. Appalachian is a lush, vibrant cheese evocative of cream and butter with a mushroom earthiness that recalls the intensity of the cellars. Its lemon notes shade to toasted as the cheese ages. The texture is velvety, melting on the tongue. (7.5 oz)
- Flory's Cheddar Truckle: Milton Creamery of Iowa worked hand-in-hand with the Flory Family of Jamesport, Missouri, to develop this tremendous clothbound cheddar. Aged for 12 months in permeable cheesecloth. The cloth allows the cheese to breathe, resulting in a dry, crumbly texture and complex flavors. (7.5 oz)
- Mini Toasts: With their crusty texture and mild taste, you will love these little toasts from France. (2.8 oz)
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.